Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,
What's the best deal out there for a car loan? It seems to me that is Alliant Credit Union.... That is, if you don't care about the depreciation "guarantee" you get when going with Wells or US Bank through Tesla... Just want to make sure I'm not overlooking something, but Alliant looks hard to beat!

USAlliance is up to 2.99% but as @brandonmbeard said they finance 100% or up to 120% if you qualify and want to take advantage of cheap money to pay registration, Opti-Coat, Xpel, floor mats, sales tax, blah, blah, blah. Very simple online process and great service from Jon K. Good luck!

USAlliance is up to 2.99% but as @brandonmbeard said they finance 100% or up to 120% if you qualify and want to take advantage of cheap money to pay registration, Opti-Coat, Xpel, floor mats, sales tax, blah, blah, blah. Very simple online process and great service from Jon K. Good luck!

I realize that's for 100%, but 2.99 in today's rates is HIGH!

I paid cash, but if I had taken a loan, my bank was offering around 1.25%.

I received 100% financing from USAlliance in August at a rate of 1.89%. That was a great deal at the time, it's unfortunate that their rates have gone up. I could not get as good a deal from Alliant at the time, they required a minimum 10% down payment and offered a maximum financed amount of $80k because I did not have a credit history of other similar, expensive vehicles. Alliant seems more risk averse than USAlliance.