Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In March, 2020 my LR with white interior came with front and rear mats but nothing in the boot or the trunk.
I bought a complete set of rubber mats from Torque-Alliance which are great quality and keep the damp and dirt of the floors really well.

In March, 2020 my LR with white interior came with front and rear mats but nothing in the boot or the trunk.
I bought a complete set of rubber mats from Torque-Alliance which are great quality and keep the damp and dirt of the floors really well.

Same here for my M3P, it came with interior mats only. The front mats are individual carpet mats for each footwell and the rear is a single carpet mat that fits across the width of the rear floor.

Same as above.

I’ve added the Abstract Ocean rear single piece protection mat which I like a lot. I bought it from the classifieds on here. Unfortunately you cannot buy the front mats on their own on the Abstract Ocean website, as they come as a full set. A shame but I’ll probably end up biting the bullet and buying a full set.

I’ve added a cheap and cheerful frunk mat.
which is fine.

I’ll add a trunk / boot mat shortly.

My car also came with small front mud guards, not sure if this is the norm now, but quite like them as they look very discreet.

Last edited:
Anyone know if / how much efficiency is lost through these? Feels strange Tesla would manufacture flush door handles then develop something that increases drag? Albeit to save paintwork etc?
I think they’ve started to offer them due to the growing noise around paint damage. There will be a partial impact on efficiency but if owners are happy to fit them then it’s another choice.

Personally had they been the larger bulkier ones I would have taken them off, as for me they look too pronounced and my eyes would be drawn to them. Happy they were fitted free so maybe all new cars have them? A friend who of mine is picking his Car up today so will ask if his has them.

I think they’ve started to offer them due to the growing noise around paint damage. There will be a partial impact on efficiency but if owners are happy to fit them then it’s another choice.

Personally had they been the larger bulkier ones I would have taken them off, as for me they look too pronounced and my eyes would be drawn to them. Happy they were fitted free so maybe all new cars have them? A friend who of mine is picking his Car up today so will ask if his has them.

Great - thanks! Do you have any pics?

Hmmm, I did some DIY :D

IMG_0401.JPG

IMG_0402.JPG

IMG_0403.JPG

• Funny
Reactions: Durzel