Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car needing repairs before collection? (Cancelled on Teslas' side) [resolved-resolved]

OneTinyFish

Aug 8, 2020
Isle of Man
And wetter. It's in the ocean.

8723E022-3C93-4067-9EFC-5F4F0F45F3C1_1_105_c.jpeg

56FD94F3-0F9E-47BB-B6BA-7BF4DDB7771C_1_105_c.jpeg

OneTinyFish

Aug 8, 2020
Isle of Man
Hope it’s got enough charge for a mountain road test. Good luck!

Presume you didn’t bother with FSD?!!

75% currently. But the forecast is crap, wet roads.

I guarantee tests will be undertaken according to my subjective safety standards.

No, no FSD at this stage although I may go for the acceleration boost and enhanced autopilot when that next goes on sale :p

Reactions: NewbieT

OneTinyFish

Aug 8, 2020
Isle of Man
You are correct @OneTinyFish it only tracks the car when the wheels are in motion

I was surprised to still see it at Stockport long after it left. And as soon as it was unloaded from the trailer - boom. GPS reports the position of the vehicle immediately.

This was probably the best miles/kWh that the car will ever get (on the back of a trailer or a boat) ;)

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC