Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car needing repairs before collection? (Cancelled on Teslas' side) [resolved-resolved]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes I can second that, Bex (Becks'?) at Stockport was really helpful with mine too and helped track the car, arranged the registration etc.

If you're hoping to collect from Manchester, speak to Bex, the Operations Coordinator, she was very helpful when I ordered mine and sorted an alternative vehicle when the one I was allocated was sent to Brent Cross.

Yes, it was a Stockport/Manchester-South SC delivery.

Alright, Bex, it is. I'll ask for her tomorrow.

One day this thread will die.

Just to keep all the info in one place; thanks to @LongRanger for the heads up. Tesla has had a bunch of fresh cars of varying specification arrive on the inventory website this evening. This morning started with only twelve cars; it was ten by 6 pm and it's now thirty-plus cars.

I went with the only LR option at the same service centre; a red Model 3 with tow-hitch.

I now need to convince Tesla to switch the blue order into the red one, pay the difference and collect the car.

upload_2020-9-25_13-52-19.png

Have you got this info:

Manchester Sales & Delivery Team

396 Wellington Road North, Stockport, SK4 5AD UK

+44(0)161 250 5100 opt. 3 | [email protected]

Yes, and Manchester team were very helpful. Hopefully they have remembered to put the type 2 cable in the car (there are many stories of missing cables at the moment).

This is a shocking thread. Do Tesla have anyone in charge of customer experience?

It doesn’t look that way.