Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car passing you on 2 lane road!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While on full autopilot driving on a 2 lane highway a car passed me. When it was left of me and just coming up on my rear my car jerked to the right and I had to take over. Not sure what would have happened if I didn't take over. This has happened twice. Anyone else have this problem. I'm on 2022.44.30.10. Hoping I get 11 soon.

While on full autopilot driving on a 2 lane highway a car passed me. When it was left of me and just coming up on my rear my car jerked to the right and I had to take over. Not sure what would have happened if I didn't take over. This has happened twice. Anyone else have this problem. I'm on 2022.44.30.10. Hoping I get 11 soon.
I have similar behavior from my X when being passed. It is annoying that the car feels it needs to take evasive action, but it has never gone out of its lane doing that. I will be interested to see if 11 improves that. I think we all want all of our problems fixed by 11, however it will still need ongoing work on many things I am sure.