Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Car Wash for your Tesla at TESLIVE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TESLIVE

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="110"
Feb 4, 2013
Teslandia
Gauging interest in having a mobile car washer in the parking lot to give your ride a little TESLOVE.

TMC members and attendees would pay the car detailer directly for the service of a wash or detail.
With many cars coming hundreds of miles we thought some road weary Teslas would want a snack-vacuuming and a bug wash. You may want to look your best for photos and driving around picturesque San Francisco.

Again, this is not included in TESLIVE pricing nor does TESLIVE take any responsibility for any damage or theft involved in a wash or detail, we just thought it would be “nice to have” that car owners would pay for on their own while enjoying the festivities.

Post here if you think you would use such a service (price?) and if we get a yes from over 12 we will call around.

Also please post if you know of one of these mobile services that works the parking lots at Tesla, Cisco, Apple, Google, or other nearby companies.

Thank You

The TESLIVE Team.

These guys might be a good candidate

eco green auto clean

Waterless process using some special solution they have. Contracted at google and some other companies.

They get my vote too. They routinely "wash" Model S's and are engaged by Tesla Menlo Park as well from time to time.

When I spoke with them about coming to my workplace, they said that they could do that if there are going to be atleast 20 cars getting a wash. The "Body Conditioning" option they have - it includes full exterior cleaning, interior vacuum and window cleaning - costs $29.99.

They get my vote too. They routinely "wash" Model S's and are engaged by Tesla Menlo Park as well from time to time.

When I spoke with them about coming to my workplace, they said that they could do that if there are going to be atleast 20 cars getting a wash. The "Body Conditioning" option they have - it includes full exterior cleaning, interior vacuum and window cleaning - costs $29.99.

These guys are great. I pay $55 monthly for the VIP program which allows me to bring in the car during the week any time I want and they will clean the outside. I drive up in the VIP lane and even if they're busy, one or more guys working on other cars will stop temporarily and do my car so that I'm in and out in less than 15 min. I do this on average once a week so my car always looks spot clean and shiny.

They wash a lot of Model Ses, but I've seen many Ferrari, Maserati, and other exotics their as well.

They are a start-up, just opened their 2nd location in San Francisco and are looking to franchise their business. Their system is the future of car wash, folks, highly recommended.

Last edited:
Waterless process using some special solution they have.

Not quite waterless. From their website: "Essentially it is water with plant-derived chemicals. "

If your car is pretty dirty, I'd be concerned that there's not enough liquid to carry the dirt away without scratching. Note they say: "We recommend you to use more product and replace your microfiber towels often."

If you're washing your car frequently, it sounds fine.