Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cars and Coffee - Dallas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys and gals.
Cars and Coffee is this coming Saturday Oct. 5.
Would be great if we could build on last month's showing and have a few more Tesla Roadster and MS there.

Reminder: Be there before 6:30 - - 6:45 AM if you want to get in (because the lots WILL fill up.) :rolleyes:

This coming Saturday is Cars and Coffee in Ft. Worth (Second Saturday, every other month).
It is a lot less crowded than Plano, lots of very friendly and enthusiastic on-lookers.

It's @ the Cats Baseball parking lot just North of Downtown, starts around 8 AM.
Address: Fort Worth Cats Baseball, Northeast 6th Street, Fort Worth, TX

Hope the weather cooperates a bit better than Plano's this past Saturday.

(Oh, and I have some additional cards printed up.)

This coming Saturday is Cars and Coffee in Ft. Worth (Second Saturday, every other month).
It is a lot less crowded than Plano, lots of very friendly and enthusiastic on-lookers.

Couldn't make it to that one. Last week I was all alone at Dallas C&C and in the evening I went to the Monthly Muscle Cars Show. Both were too busy for any picture taking.

It's that time again gang, this Saturday 12-7-13 in Plano.
Per Jerry33, you will need to either bring an unwrapped toy, or a $10+ donation.
Come meet some fellow owners and share the Tesla grin.

We have a lot to celebrate and be grateful for, and can FINALLY point to the completed Texas Triangle on our posters!
Probably will be a bit cool, if not cold, so wear you best Tesla winter gear and some gloves!

Be there early, or you may not be able to get in.

If the Texas weather turns really bad ahead of time (late Friday evening), there is always the next C&C in Ft. Worth the following Saturday morning.

Weather is really starting to sock-in tonight, probably going to be very slow go or no-go to work in the morning.

In that same vein: I was scheduled to take a test drive of an i3 tomorrow afternoon in Dallas.
One is here, two more were on their way, might not make it.
If roads are at all icy on Saturday, those test drives will be cancelled.

The local BMW dealer will update me on Friday afternoon.

Just posted on the Dallas Cars and Coffee site:

Due to the ice storm coming our way, we will be postponing Cars and Coffee until next Saturday, December 14.

Please remember to bring a toy or $10 cash to be able to show your car that will go towards Toys for Tots. Spread the word to all of your friends! Without a donation for Toys for Tots, you will be unable to show your car in December. Please have your donation ready before you enter the line for the lot. We appreciate your support of Toys for Tots. This event will be broadcast live on Channel 4.

Glad to hear it wasn't too terrible. I chose to leave mine in the garage for the day and work from home. The Cars and Coffee events sound interesting and a good way to meet other Tesla enthusiasts, however has anyone taken their car to any of the local car club tracks to really have some fun?

Glad to hear it wasn't too terrible.

I guess one's perspective of terrible is based on their own experiences.
Watched the news tonight, some cars/trucks around Denton had been sitting in traffic for over 10 hours in a 12 mile back-up, Ft. Worth traffic on I-30 going West was also shut down.
I am so blessed to now be at home, still have power and and am warm.
Almost 200,000 homes are going to bed in the dark and cold.

@ Laura:
Would love for you to attend C&C next Saturday!

The C&C location is just up the tollway from me. There are usually several Tesla owners that show up (both Roadster and Model S). I know me and my family will be making it next Saturday morning in our newly delivered Model S. Stay warm, people. We have several friends without power, this evening.