Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CCS Adapter 1537264-00-B

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It is a bad time to try the move to CCS. Tesla still isn't selling them here in North America The way people like me got them from Korea has been nipped in the bud by Tesla. There are not many ECUs that are available from Tesla Service and the parts people are getting squirrelly if you ask them about the ECU. And the thread referenced above:

has been shut down by TMC for reasons they cannot defend so they just stopped replying to queries about it

• Informative
Reactions: Soul Surfer
A couple guys on youtube already have videos on the procedure for the model 3. One of the videos is linked here: CCS upgrade.
The procedure was based on a poster on this site called Falcon I think.
I did this upgrade on my model 3 and I now have ccs enabled but I didn't order the adapter in time and now the harumio site is out of stock. Strange that a bunch of those adapters are now on sale on ebay for 2 or 3 times the original price approx $700 US
Let me know if anyone can find the adapter at the normal price.

Reactions: Dinevski
A couple guys on youtube already have videos on the procedure for the model 3. One of the videos is linked here: CCS upgrade.
I did this upgrade on my model 3 and I now have ccs enabled but I didn't order the adapter in time and now the harumio site is out of stock. Strange that a bunch of those adapters are now on sale on ebay for 2 or 3 times the original price approx $700 US
Someone on Reddit said to email Harumio directly and they may be able to still get you the adapter.

Someone on Reddit said to email Harumio directly and they may be able to still get you the adapter.

Thanks, I just sent them an email today!

I had already used a link on their website beside the Sold Out label for the adapter which was supposed to let me know when they get any more stock but not sure if it works.

I had also tried the other method mentioned in earlier threads about the company 'Delivered Korea' which acts as a South Korean post office box for your order. I emailed them and they said that Tesla has blocked all orders that go to their company.

I also found a sketchy company based out of Hawaii that said they could get the adapter for $500, but the phone number didn't work and the address was out of some shared 'WeWork' like office space.

Reactions: Tony_YYZ
I’m in the same boat. If you figure it out please let me know!! Not looking to spend 1K on eBay for a $400 part lol

Reactions: Dinevski

I had already used a link on their website beside the Sold Out label for the adapter which was supposed to let me know when they get any more stock but not sure if it works.

I had also tried the other method mentioned in earlier threads about the company 'Delivered Korea' which acts as a South Korean post office box for your order. I emailed them and they said that Tesla has blocked all orders that go to their company.

I also found a sketchy company based out of Hawaii that said they could get the adapter for $500, but the phone number didn't work and the address was out of some shared 'WeWork' like office space.
Heard back from Harumio. They said they should be able to make the order but require my Tesla login info as it’s 1 adapter per account now. Seems like this is the only way they can / will order the adapter.

I agree it doesn't sound like the best method. But I thought some people had already done this and then changed their password afterwards. Has anyone here actually done this without negative consequences?
Yeah originally this was the only way to do it. I couldn’t find any evidence of foul play from those that did it before. I ended up giving them a temp password and removed mobile access from the car. Just placed an order for the adapter and case for $334. Let’s see how it goes.

Reactions: wamojo and akidesir

Maybe all these means Tesla is finally about to sell the CCS adapter here in NA!

Reactions: Soul Surfer
Don't do this. I tried. After I sent account and password to Harumio support. they replied that they can't take orders. I suspect this is a scam.

Attachments

• 447E1F9E-AF51-4596-8388-80B817F101AE.jpeg
    447E1F9E-AF51-4596-8388-80B817F101AE.jpeg
    179.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Disagree
Reactions: Suspect and kayak1
Don't do this. I tried. After I sent account and password to Harumio support. they replied that they can't take orders. I suspect this is a scam.
Not a scam. Its likely not the same person answering support emails every time so this person must have not gotten the memo. Harumio ordered the part for me and I got emails directly from Tesla confirming the part had been ordered then a few days later Tesla canceled it. A few people have posted about this already, I would recommend reading up before placing any orders moving forward.