Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CCS Adapter for North America

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, this poll is now a thing and out of control (ha, ha), so...
  • If you do contribute (and I am by no means encouraging this kind of behavior), please provide the following info:
    • Delivery Month (and Production Month, if you happen to have it).
    • Same for Year(s).
    • Model.
    • And whether your car has CCS Enabled/Installed or Not Enabled/Not Installed. (I'll let you folks figure out the whole "not installed"/"not supported" debate.)
  • The primary focus is on Models Y and 3, is that right?

• Up to now if someone has provided the production date (e.g., November) and not the delivery date, I have assumed delivery was about one month later (i.e., December). Please correct me if that is wrong.

• Actually, the production date would be better, but it is probably too late for that as most people provided just delivery date.

• And, for cars close to the no-yes or yes-no cut-off points, a production day would be best. But let's worry about that later. (We can contact people close to those points if necessary.

• I could combine Model Y and Model 3 data into one chart (using circles with a "Y" and "3" to distinguish data from the two models, but I'll keep the two charts separate unless we are sure that the Models Y and 3 were subject to the exact same CCS build-date status.

• And if someone has Tesla insider information on the precise production dates for enabled/not enabled status, you can make this whole exercise unnecessary. (Please!)

• Let's say that the next graphical update will be January 1, 2022.

• We welcome your approval and criticisms. Please send the latter to Randy Spencer, Alameda, California.

Last edited:
Well, this poll is now a thing and out of control (ha, ha), so...
  • If you do contribute (and I am by no means encouraging this kind of behavior), please provide the following info:
    • Delivery Month (and Production Month, if you happen to have it).
    • Same for Year(s).
    • Model.
    • And whether your car has CCS Enabled/Installed or Not Enabled/Not Installed. (I'll let you folks figure out the whole "not installed"/"not supported" debate.)
  • The primary focus is on Models Y and 3, is that right?

• Up to now if someone has provided the production date (e.g., November) and not the delivery date, I have assumed delivery was about one month later (i.e., December). Please correct me if that is wrong.

• Actually, the production date would be better, but it is probably too late for that as most people provided just delivery date.

• And, for cars close to the no-yes or yes-no cut-off points, a production day would be best. But let's worry about that later. (We can contact people close to those points if necessary.

• I could combine Model Y and Model 3 data into one chart (using circles with a "Y" and "3" to distinguish data from the two models, but I'll keep the two charts separate unless we are sure that the Models Y and 3 were subject to the exact same CCS build-date status.

• And if someone has Tesla insider information on the precise production dates for enabled/not enabled status, you can make this whole exercise unnecessary. (Please!)

• Let's say that the next graphical update will be January 1, 2022.

• We welcome your approval and criticisms. Please send the latter to Randy Spencer, Alameda, California.
I had a July 7th delivery in NJ of a July 2020 car. Assuming that the production and delivery have a month split might not be the best, as these cars don't have a lot of time to sit before they are put in our hands.

I think that I am already in the tracker. July 2020 Model Y LR, "CCS adapter support: Enabled"

If you do contribute

Adding the VIN with the last 2 or 3 digits XXXed out would also clear up any questions later and provide more timing detail. The order/delivery thread spreadsheet thread used that data to great effect.

I'll post ours again.

Tesla #1.
2021 Model 3 LR AWD
VIN 5YJ3E1EB8MF8489XX
Born Nov 24, 2020 (VIN notification date)
Delivered Dec 17, 2020
CCS Enabled

Tesla #2.
2021 Model 3 LR AWD
VIN 5YJ3E1EB9MF9023XX
Born Feb 6, 2021 (VIN notification date)
Delivered Feb 25, 2021 (snow storm delayed)
CCS Enabled

• Helpful
Reactions: tps5352
Adding the VIN with the last 2 or 3 digits XXXed out would also clear up any questions later and provide more timing detail. The order/delivery thread spreadsheet thread used that data to great effect.

I'll post ours again.

Tesla #1.
2021 Model 3 LR AWD
VIN 5YJ3E1EB8MF8489XX
Born Nov 24, 2020 (VIN notification date)
Delivered Dec 17, 2020
CCS Enabled

Tesla #2.
2021 Model 3 LR AWD
VIN 5YJ3E1EB9MF9023XX
Born Feb 6, 2021 (VIN notification date)
Delivered Feb 25, 2021 (snow storm delayed)
CCS Enabled
Lucky!

• Funny
Reactions: Mark57
Model S Long Range
Production: Dec 20th, 2021 (birthday)
CCS Adapter support: enabled

InkedIMG_4516.jpg