Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Center console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ARTSCI, What color leather and deck did you order? When do you expect to receive it?

I will finalize on the tan leather and carbon fiber deck. I've exchanged a few emails with Soflauthor's son, who's said the information to order will come very soon. So I'm thinking any day. Then there will be at least a month wait for delivery. So this may end up being a race to see whether my Model S or CCI is delivered first.

I was by Soflauthor's factory headquarters today to get a first hand view of the CCI. He's put a ton of time and energy into this. He's really gone above and beyond to match as close to Tesla OEM as possible and to achieve high quality.

I for one will be snagging a CCI. I simply can't stand that cavernous gap.

While there are some design preferences I would have preferred, his CCI fits the bill. And Tesla clearly isn't devoting any effort to the cause.

Last edited:
I will finalize on the tan leather and carbon fiber deck. I've exchanged a few emails with Soflauthor's son, who's said the information to order will come very soon. So I'm thinking any day. Then there will be at least a month wait for delivery. So this may end up being a race to see whether my Model S or CCI is delivered first.
I think probably the car first. The email I received today said the store opens for the first 100 Signature owners to place orders March 12, but for us peons, March 19th for the first 100 that pre-ordered. And, if you, or me, are not in the first 100 batch, then.......?

I didn't think I needed the Cci, but it does look nice and my empty area is seems dirty and boring now. Can someone confirm that you don't hit your legs in the console? Does it match perfectly with tan? I'm 6'8 so I can use all the leg room I can get.

The CCI is low profile to match the open space feel of the Model S interior. It rises only about 9" off the floor. Therefore, you won't hit your leg on it, even if you rotate it outward slightly.

Ordered mine as well. Tan trim, carbon fiber deck. As this will likely arrive before my Arrest-Me Red, it will bring me one step closer to the real thing.
Is Teslaccessories running two sets of books?

The message I received said the store would open today for Signature owners only.

When the store opens on Tuesday, March 12[SUP]th[/SUP], it will be accessible only to the first 100 Signature CCI Waiting List members who can then place firm orders for the product. Signature waiting list members will receive the private store URL and an appropriate password on the morning of March 12th. Orders will then be verified against our internal Signature Wait List. Orders will be serviced on a first-come, first-served basis.

I thought Signature car production was over and done.

Please see my private message

I would be happy to provide you my link and password as I will not be ordering. Hopefully SoFLAuthor will allow those on the sig list that do not purchase an opportunity to pass the discount to someone who will be ordering. SoFlAuthor can you confirm if this is possible and the details of how to do it.

Hi, I just sent you a private message. Please let me know what you think.

Is Teslaccessories running two sets of books?

The message I received said the store would open today for Signature owners only.

When the store opens on Tuesday, March 12[SUP]th[/SUP], it will be accessible only to the first 100 Signature CCI Waiting List members who can then place firm orders for the product. Signature waiting list members will receive the private store URL and an appropriate password on the morning of March 12th. Orders will then be verified against our internal Signature Wait List. Orders will be serviced on a first-come, first-served basis.

I thought Signature car production was over and done.

This is their own version of early buyers, not to be confused with Model S signature buyers. When they first offered this opportunity, one could make an advance reservation for the CCI and get on a waiting list. The first 100 reservations defined their "signature" group, and we were given the option of private buying for about a week when the CCI was released. The latter is what's happening right now.

This is their own version of early buyers, not to be confused with Model S signature buyers. When they first offered this opportunity, one could make an advance reservation for the CCI and get on a waiting list. The first 100 reservations defined their "signature" group, and we were given the option of private buying for about a week when the CCI was released. The latter is what's happening right now.
OK, thanks for that. Too bad they chose that word - it is a bit confusing. I'll see if I show up on the second list that opens next week.