Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CH/DE/AU Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone !
I ordered a MY LR white with white interior and EAP in feb 2. I had an updated EDD 21-30 June when Glovis Splender sailed away but now its back to may 2022 :(
I have two orders - from Feb /Germany one/ and from march /Austria one/ - my Germany order is still 9-30 /2 days before Glovis sailed/ and my Austria order showed 21-30 June when she sailed.. and on Sunday - when Theben sailed my Austria order came back to July :(

I know this is a multi-million dollar question but is it possible that after the China factory is back on track, our estimated delivery time (November) will be earlier? Or I should be actually happy if I receive it in 2022? :)
It depends on the backlog. In Romania - there is info 300 cars have been alocated - 160 from 2021, and around 100 for 2022, incl. February. But you never know.

1. I just spoke with a Swiss Tesla rep, it might be useful information for others as well:
    - The date "anomaly" a few weeks ago when many estimated delivery times jumped to June 13-19 was a bug. They tested a new solution which accidentally moved all orders ahead to this time window. They fixed it so the accurate estimated time is in the tool again.
    - At their latest update the new cars are still arriving with Type 2 AND a wall charger (granny charger) So the US announced a change about the wall charger is not affect European deliveries. However, this can change throughout the year.

1. I just spoke with a Swiss Tesla rep, it might be useful information for others as well:
    - The date "anomaly" a few weeks ago when many estimated delivery times jumped to June 13-19 was a bug. They tested a new solution which accidentally moved all orders ahead to this time window. They fixed it so the accurate estimated time is in the tool again.
    - At their latest update the new cars are still arriving with Type 2 AND a wall charger (granny charger) So the US announced a change about the wall charger is not affect European deliveries. However, this can change throughout the year.
Thanks for the info.

I experienced this. Going from July delivery to June 13-19 and then back to July. Now the same thing happened, where my delivery currently shows May 29 - June 12. Anyone aware of yet another bug?

Interesting, everyone seems to be getting different information. I ordered 29/4/22 and it was originally November 22, then it updated to June 20-30 like everyone else. I was told it was a bug and it went back to November 2022 but they said because everything had been paid off it will go back to June 20-30 within 24 hours... that was 3 weeks ago and it still has not updated. It's kind of annoying since I sold my card and cancelled the lease on the carpark I was leasing to someone else... but they are still assuring me it will be June 20-30, although no VIN has been assigned yet.

I've received VIN and invoice. Order since August 18 2021 - Red/White MY LR.
My order still had the possibility to be edited until the last day, so I was expecting it in Q3.

From what I see on the Whatsapp channel, there are very few with VIN
Glovis Splendor will stop at Koeper to unload the cars for Austria, Hungary, Bulgaria, and Romania.

I've received VIN and invoice. Order since August 18 2021 - Red/White MY LR.
My order still had the possibility to be edited until the last day, so I was expecting it in Q3.

From what I see on the Whatsapp channel, there are very few with VIN
Glovis Splendor will stop at Koeper to unload the cars for Austria, Hungary, Bulgaria, and Romania.
No cars for Bulgaria actually - as there is no shop here. We order from Austia or Germany.

I did not know that.
For Romania is a very long backlog of orders (especially m3 and some MY) and a lot of discontent as the local Tesla shop does not have any info and does not communicate at all.

The local EV subsidy is another problem.

If you order a Tesla from Romania, you can wait a lifetime for the car, as the order is not considered "booked" until you make the subsidy arrangements or you declare to Tesla Romania that you will buy the car without the EV subsidy.

A lot of people are waiting for their Teslas, without knowing this catch and there is no info on the Tesla site!
Only the classic "We will contact you when the car arrives".