Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CH/DE/AU Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone receive a more precise date for delivery? I still have June 14-28 even though the 14th is only a week away.
Mine updated to June 24 - June 30 a few days ago, despite it showing June 22. This will be a little bit of an issue since I will be in Ticino.... :mad: Does anyone know what the deal is with picking it up a few days later, does it mean the order goes to someone else?

Mine updated to June 24 - June 30 a few days ago, despite it showing June 22. This will be a little bit of an issue since I will be in Ticino.... :mad: Does anyone know what the deal is with picking it up a few days later, does it mean the order goes to someone else?
It will probably go to someone else.. They want to deliver all cars in Q2

App changed for me from June 22-30 to SEPTEMBER 11 to OCTOBER 26.
Beyond ridiculous as my order is R1577 and placed in September 2021, thus more than a year wait.

On top of this I was also forced to pay or have my order cancelled on 4th of June back when my 1st delivery window was announced
So they have my for 5-6 months. Almost to the point of cancelling and just pick up a slightly used Taycan instead.

Screenshot 2022-06-12 at 10.42.37 AM.png

I've got my invoice while the EDD was still Aug-Oct and 2 days later EDD changed to the correct one 😁
Could you write a short summary of the progress of your order ? I have ordered a MYLR from Austria (for export) and still waiting on a VIN. Currently delivery is showing 22 Sep - 6 Nov. If I followed your posts correctly, firstly you received a VIN, then an Invoice, and THEN the delivery date got updated to a correct one ? Or am I missing something ?

Could you write a short summary of the progress of your order ? I have ordered a MYLR from Austria (for export) and still waiting on a VIN. Currently delivery is showing 22 Sep - 6 Nov. If I followed your posts correctly, firstly you received a VIN, then an Invoice, and THEN the delivery date got updated to a correct one ? Or am I missing something ?
That is the correct order. However, you can see your VIN earlier through the website source code sometimes. That's how I saw it as well before I received the final invoice.

Well the invoice and VIN in source were together. Same for the Germany order I had. Once I saw the VIN in source, saw there was an invoice.
As for my Austria order - I was checking earlier in the day, because I was waiting for a correct invoice for my Germany order and there was none. Opened again the Austria order to check the dates /for my Germany order the dates changed and then I went and checked for vin/ and saw there was an invoice - and voila! Vin in source and VIN in invoice. Dates changed on the next evening. When was your order placed and what specs?

Well the invoice and VIN in source were together. Same for the Germany order I had. Once I saw the VIN in source, saw there was an invoice.
As for my Austria order - I was checking earlier in the day, because I was waiting for a correct invoice for my Germany order and there was none. Opened again the Austria order to check the dates /for my Germany order the dates changed and then I went and checked for vin/ and saw there was an invoice - and voila! Vin in source and VIN in invoice. Dates changed on the next evening. When was your order placed and what specs?
Thanks. My order was placed on 31st of May, so quite recent. The spec is the basic one, white car with black interior, 19 inch wheels, no fsd.

Hi guys,
I live in Ticino (Switzerland) and since last saturday my EDD disappeared. I called yesterday my Tesla advisor and he told me that my car is not in Europe (??) My EDD was 14-28 june so i thought that my Tesla was on THEBEN but at this point i don't know... Anybody with the same "problem"? Last week i saw some car transporters at Chiasso Strada customs so is possibile that Switzerland car come from Slovenia.. i don't know seriously
:(:(:(:(