Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CH/DE/AU Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow far out. I am in Zurich all this week but live in Thun. I assumed that I would get the form last week so I could go get the kontrollachild and then take it with me to Zürich to pick up the car. This is obviously not going to work so it seems I will need to come back to Bern, get the documents, go to the Strassenverkehrsamt, get the number and train back to Zurich - what a *sugar* show.

So did you get a notification that it was sent by post? Or it just showed up…?
by post.

So I got information from Tesla Möhlin that it is no longer the case that the cars come by train and arrive in Studen. Instead they are loaded on trucks in the port and then driven directly to Zurich Bassersdorf. Seems they changed it some time ago.
No news when the text message will come, only that it will come "soon".

Quindi ho ricevuto informazioni da Tesla Möhlin che non è più il caso che le auto arrivino in treno e arrivino a Studen. Vengono invece caricati su camion nel porto e poi condotti direttamente a Zurigo Bassersdorf. Sembra che l'abbiano cambiata tempo fa.
Nessuna notizia quando arriverà l'sms, solo che arriverà "presto".
Ok, so the cars I saw in Chiasso Strada are headed directly to Zurich. if I were to see car transporters in customs I will warn you :)

Reactions: dsb1
Finally!!! This morning at the Chiasso Strada customs there is an infestation of car transporters full of Teslas! 😁😁😁😁😁
This is wonderful news 😍 are they on trucks? Maybe mine will come by truck to Studen despite what was said. So does that mean they are on the Italian side and have not cleared customs yet?

In relation to this heat wave at the moment, I’m thinking of buying those sun shades, anyone else have them?

This is wonderful news 😍 are they on trucks? Maybe mine will come by truck to Studen despite what was said. So does that mean they are on the Italian side and have not cleared customs yet?

In relation to this heat wave at the moment, I’m thinking of buying those sun shades, anyone else have them?
This morning there are some cars transporters with a lot of type of car (Alfa Romeo Tonale, Nissan and much other type) all waiting parked in Italy side so I think that in the afternoon they could be released by customs.

I collect it from Studen, based on the Tesla recommendation. Until yesterday noon my latest estimate was June 20-30, and then at night, I received the text message with the link to schedule my delivery date.
Ah ok, did you always have Studen in there? Interestingly enough, everyone you speak to has a different story. So Tesla Zürich told me yesterday that they changed it to Studen and that is not a problem because the car was still in Solvenia and had not been loaded onto the trucks yet. Today the guys in Bern said that they get loaded onto trucks in Solvenia based on where they are going in Switzerland and now my car was on the Bassersdorf truck with a Studen delivery entry in the system which shows that it should go to someone else :oops: hence I also did not get an SMS. So now they have changed it back to Bassersdorf and manually set my delivery for Saturday morning!

Long story short to future people reading this... don't change the location haha 🤣

Reactions: alessandro_apo
Reactions: PatrickCH4313