Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge Stats - Tesla app new feature

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm actually wondering if buying the car on PCP makes a difference as the finance company remains the legal owner until the balance is paid and on the Tesla website it says that "Currently, Charge Stats is only available to the primary vehicle owner." under the FAQ here

I wouldn't have thought so but you never know.

It's not that, if you buy through finance then you're the primary owner in the app, I think it's only leases where the lease company is the primary owner and whoever is leasing get added as an additional driver.

I expect it's the same process as if you ask Tesla to add your vehicle to someone else's Tesla account (e.g. your partner) so they can do things like control the car remotely and add their phone as a key.

Sorry I just finally was able to download the update on my android phone really don't want to scroll through 8 pages. I do hope someone can reply with an answer to this.

For my case I rarely to none charge at home because I can charge at free at work. How do I set it show:

1. When I charge at work for free?
2. Add supercharger cost?
3. What does buy/sell price mean?

Thanks in advance !

I like it... looks good

Wished it showed my Mileage for same period

Either way, very cheap motoring... Half a Megawatt for £26 😍😁👍

Screenshot_20220208-082035_Tesla.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Buzzliteyear
Sorry I just finally was able to download the update on my android phone really don't want to scroll through 8 pages. I do hope someone can reply with an answer to this.

For my case I rarely to none charge at home because I can charge at free at work. How do I set it show:

1. When I charge at work for free?
2. Add supercharger cost?
3. What does buy/sell price mean?

Thanks in advance !

1) You need to set the "other chargers" price to £0. Its not complex enough to understand if you then use a polar charger on your way home.

2) superchargers should be coated, unless you have some free miles left.

3) its related to powerwall, which can sell power back to the grid if you have a powerwall, jumped through DNO hoops and have an export tarrif. Set it at £0 if you don't.

Reactions: Snowball316
1) You need to set the "other chargers" price to £0. Its not complex enough to understand if you then use a polar charger on your way home.

2) superchargers should be coated, unless you have some free miles left.

3) its related to powerwall, which can sell power back to the grid if you have a powerwall, jumped through DNO hoops and have an export tarrif. Set it at £0 if you don't.
Thank you !

same, no matter what, I can't make it show up for my Model X, 2017, 75D, 2022.44.5 firmware, iOS app 4.5.1, Data Sharing enabled.
My car updated two days ago. The app recently updated too and now I have it. If you don't have it then it's because of one or the other or both.
I'm on android and a model s
Other people with the same as me got it earlier. I guess it's just when it rolls out to you then you'll have it