Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge Stats - Tesla app new feature

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a response and they are looking into the issue, why some owners it's not working.
I got the same response but I still think it's down to the vehicle owner thing as noted in the FAQ and also their response to me. @SpareHeadOne

As an example, I bought my car on PCP finance and importantly, not through Tesla Finance and I wonder if this has something to do with it. Generally as far as I'm aware, with PCP agreements, they remain the owner of the car until the finance is paid, unlike HP agreements.

I got the same response but I still think it's down to the vehicle owner thing as noted in the FAQ and also their response to me. @SpareHeadOne

As an example, I bought my car on PCP finance and importantly, not through Tesla Finance and I wonder if this has something to do with it. Generally as far as I'm aware, with PCP agreements, they remain the owner of the car until the finance is paid, unlike HP agreements.
In my case, I bought the car myself and not used any financing.

Reactions: plisken
So is there anybody that is able to get the stats that does not and has NEVER charged at home?
Not able to charge at home, so never charged at home and not used super charger either, but able to see stats on a 2019 car. I'm sharing data with Tesla on the car's setting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220223-151448~2.png
    Screenshot_20220223-151448~2.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 127
Actually, looking more carefully the 350kw is more likely the added energy to the battery and not the used energy taken from the mains supply to recharge the battery. So that would account for roughly 10% of the 25% difference. Still left wondering what's accounting for the other 15% ??

Of course, Tesla don't actually record the energy supplied to the car during charging hence they use energy added in their calculations.

Anyone got a pic of this setting? Although I’m 99% sure I’ve done it right, I still don’t have access to the charge stats
There is another thread talking about not having access/showing charging stats.

Within that thread there's a link to a Tesla support page which you might already know or read, but Frequently Asked Questions section is what Tesla has stipulated in order to get the stats to show.

Ultimately, someone phoned Tesla support and eventually it was resolved.

Thank you. I had got it right but still no joy. It’s in for its wireless charging and USB ports next week so I’ll mention it then. Thanks again
Have you ever tried to add a second driver through the app? That doesn't work of me either. Second driver gets "incompatibility" message.
Just wondering if it is something on our account in the background.

Discussed here:
Adding driver not possible