Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charger Poll

What charger do you have for your Tesla

• Tesla

Votes: 34 45.3%
  • Rolec

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Schneider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wall Point

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • EO

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • QUBEV

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Zappi

Votes: 13 17.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It also provides 6A 'shore power'

I think they all do that if your charge schedule is set on the car. In fact I've seen up to 32A (briefly) when required (Zappi). I suppose you mean when you have set a schedule on the charge point it still allows you to draw power during an "off" period. Setting a schedule on the charge point remains an issue for Model 3 due to sleeping issues.

I think they all do that if your charge schedule is set on the car. In fact I've seen up to 32A (briefly) when required (Zappi). I suppose you mean when you have set a schedule on the charge point it still allows you to draw power during an "off" period. Setting a schedule on the charge point remains an issue for Model 3 due to sleeping issues.

That's right - 6A reserved when charging is disabled or scheduled

I'm just starting the process of building my own using the OpenEVSE kit inside the QUBEV enclosure (bought as a spare part). Hoping to get the best of both worlds, a reasonably visually attractive charger which crucially has no cloud dependencies and permits variable charge rates (6-32A) for solar diversion.