Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charging shows 0km/h, 0/32A, 244v

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

I plugged in my car in my garage and it is showing 0km/h, 0/32A, and 244V on my app.

Any idea why I’m not getting any current?

Mariano

As a follow up to my initial post, the car screen shows 49km/h, 32/32A, and 236V. After rebooting my car and my phone, my app shows the car is parked at my address but it doesn’t know the car is charging at all.

I’m assuming this is related to the LTE issue I had earlier, even though my car and phone are connected via wifi.

Mariano

I’m no expert. Have you tried other chargers? Checked your breaker? I agree that you should have some answers through WiFi.

Have you checked for dirt in the contacts? I suggest you pop the breaker before doing that. Est of luck. Please keep us posted.
It wasn’t an electrical problem rather a connection issue with my app. My app didn’t know what was going on with the car but the car knew it had power and charged.

Very strange.

Mariano

Hi, i have noticed this happening to me today. I am at a site that has several different types of charging points. I have tried Zappi and rolec points... all result in the car stating 0km/h, 0/32A, 244v... i have reset my car and phone several times, used different charging cables. No luck. the car just doesnt seem to want to pull any power from the points.