Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charlotte, NC Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update; Since it has been much warmer and I have been really enjoying the car maybe I will keep longer ...as there isn’t an suv alternative I like better than our JEEP even tho I wish it was EV. It has adaptive cruise, is utilitarian, and everything we need right now. Jeep has some Electrified vehicles coming ...

Thats great that you are thinking about keeping it longer. I personally don't ever think I could go back to an ICE car. I recently drove my wife's BMW X1, and it felt like an antique (my last three cars were 4 cylinder X1, 6 cylinder X1, and diesel X5). Model 3 is light years ahead of those vehicles!

Reactions: InDaClub
Thats great that you are thinking about keeping it longer. I personally don't ever think I could go back to an ICE car. I recently drove my wife's BMW X1, and it felt like an antique (my last three cars were 4 cylinder X1, 6 cylinder X1, and diesel X5). Model 3 is light years ahead of those vehicles!
O totally agree. The model 3 drives like alien technology. If there were a Jeep EV equivalent, I would be in it yesterday !!!. But the Model X is too small in cargo area but I don’t love the amount of gasoline the hemi 6.4 guzzles ...so am open!

Here’s a wrap For you...

Attachments

• D7F850D4-7070-498E-814A-3DBD06B4956D.jpeg
    D7F850D4-7070-498E-814A-3DBD06B4956D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.