Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chester Service Centre?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Historically Tesla stick a variety of pins in the map which are not much more than that. It makes sense to have something NorthWales/Cheshire and Chester area would be logical - far enough from the Manchester service centre but not so far west that the owners thin out. But whether its Chester, or Crewe or Wrexham and whether its this year or next or the year after, who knows.

There has been a supercharger coming soon near Crawley for 5 years to my knowledge as an example. I know superchargers aren't service centres but it seems to be the way they work. People on the owners facebook group run spreadsheets of planning applications when they find them etc which may or may not help, but either way, I wouldn't personally hold my breath not that you need a service centre very often with rangers covering a lot of the work.

There has been a supercharger coming soon near Crawley for 5 years to my knowledge as an example.

A bit of backstory to that one. They were originally planned to go in alongside the Crawley service centre but there were issues routing power and getting adequate power to the site. The good news is that Supercharger pin will be a real deal fairly soon at the Pease Pottage services right off the M23 (way better location)

There’s an as yet unconfirmed rumour it’s the old Ford garage off Sealand Road, CH1 4RY. The FB detectives are investigating

I think I've seen that mentioned on FB today so it may well be nearer than not time wise. Superchargers often have the power supply issue which a service centre shouldn't have unless they also want superchargers, but presumably they can still open the SC side regardless. I think Stockport SC was open for a while before SuC were added.