TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

CHILD SEATS - 4 KIDS

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by xWing88, Sep 27, 2016.

1. xWing88

xWing88 Member

I pick up my 7 seat Model X tomorrow, we're very excited. We have 3 kids and 1 more arriving in November. They are 5, 4, and 2 years old. Once the baby arrives, we'll need a 4th (rear facing). My wife and I were thinking the new born (We have a Peg Preggo car seat) would go in the 2nd row passenger side. The remaining kids in their boosters (2 Dianos and 1 Graco) in the rest of the seats, leaving the middle seat of the 2nd row free for an adult to go back and attend to the baby if needed. We also got a 7 seater because the there's always a friend who comes along for whatever family outing is going to happen. What configuration do you guys recommend for the configuration?

2. vandacca

vandacca Active Member

Only a tiny adult will fit in the middle seat of the 2nd row. Not much headroom. Otherwise, search the forum, there are tons of threads already on child seat recommendations.

3. outie

outie Member

I have a convertible car seat and an infant carrier tied to middle row. The middle seat is quite large (in width) actually. But then of course the head room is blocked by the roof.