Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chris Paine takes delivery of his Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vfx

Aug 18, 2006
CA CA

Attachments

• linda delivery 1.jpg
    linda delivery 1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Filming Tesla - 2 | Revenge of the Electric Car

Finishes with

"Then the slide show came on and I got a sneak peak at a photo of ‘Model S’. OMG. I don’t usually think of sedans as sexy, but this car is Pure Sex. Gorgeous. I can’t say more or Elon might have to kill me, or worse, sue me. But if and when this thing ever happens I think Tesla will have trouble keeping them in stock : at any price point. My family of five might just have to be first in line."

Yes, that hybrid talk caused me loosing faith in Tesla Motors.

Well, VentureVehicles (aka Persu Mobility) also postponed EV model and announced they will deliver the hybrid first, with EV following in indefinite time later.

Oh well ...

Last edited:
Common Ground: The Electric Car Returns (and This Time It’s Personal)

The Tesla is a beautiful car — I’ll give it that. It’s by far the most expensive car I’ve ever owned in my life. And I think it’ll probably hold its value because it’s such a collector’s item. But down the road, the idea of the Tesla is to use this car to kick the company off, and then to get a sedan under $50,000 that’ll appeal to a lot more people.

My primary car is the RAV4, which I was thinking of selling on eBay because one of these sold for $65,000 or so. I also have a gas-guzzler for when I want to go up to San Francisco or drive up to Colorado.

conversations0901.jpg