Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome Side Marker Overlays at Vinyl Styles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Folks,

Lyle over at Vinyl Styles in Belmont, CA has these new side marker overlays available in a bunch of different colors including carbon fiber and woodgrain if anybody is interested.

I have attached some pics, just something I came across for those that might be interested. Lyle has done a bunch of Teslas including some carbon fiber on GG_got_a_teslas car.

http://vinylstyles.com/?page_id=13

photo(6).JPG
photo(26).JPG

Just curious...

@highedu - How 'bout a Signature Red one that lowers in opacity from 100% to 75% from the left to the middle of the T, dropping to 50% just right of the T, and then fading quickly to 0%? This way the Signature script wouldn't be covered up.

Stopped by and saw them in person today; Lyle had them in black (shiny metallic trim) and wood grain today but, he can apparently make them in any color and gradient.

They seemed like the peel-and-stick variety so, maybe, you could have him ship a custom order to you, Brian.

I'm going back tomorrow to get the CF versions applied to go with my nose cone CF wrap. Forgot to ask the price though...

Just curious...

@highedu - How 'bout a Signature Red one that lowers in opacity from 100% to 75% from the left to the middle of the T, dropping to 50% just right of the T, and then fading quickly to 0%? This way the Signature script wouldn't be covered up.

haha, still holding on!

@OP or anyone who has seen them, can you post pics of the CF?

I picked up some CF stickers yesterday in the parking lot at "cars and coffee".

Simple to apply and very economical.

I'm thinking about having my door handles done in CF or black matte so they don't pick up fingerprints so easily.

I picked up some CF stickers yesterday in the parking lot at "cars and coffee".

Simple to apply and very economical.

I'm thinking about having my door handles done in CF or black matte so they don't pick up fingerprints so easily.

Please post pictures when you're done. I've found that the chrome handles scratch easily, so this might be a solution