Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Class action? Tesla is charging $2000 to upgrade 16G RAM for 2021 owners to get steam working in car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dude you’d rather file a lawsuit and go through that trouble rather than pay 1800?

Wish I had that kind of free time.

No, they are trying to get enough outrage for some bored lawyer to file a class action lawsuit, since sometimes lawyers will file suits they know are frivolous to try to get settlements.

Class action or not, I'm fed up with broken promises and lies and mendacity from Service, even if it does not affect me in all cases.

It was not always this way. The fish rots from the head, as they say, and we know who is head of sales and CS.
Not really decomposition actually starts in the stomach and intestines where there is always a plethora of bacteria to begin the decomposition process, the head is the first place you smell the decomposition process making one think the head is actually decomposing first.

Class action or not, I'm fed up with broken promises and lies and mendacity from Service, even if it does not affect me in all cases.

It was not always this way. The fish rots from the head, as they say, and we know who is head of sales and CS.
It’s time for the Charlatan (EM) to move on so Tesla can install a new high quality CEO. Sorry, but someone had to say it.

It’s time for the Charlatan (EM) to move on so Tesla can install a new high quality CEO. Sorry, but someone had to say it.
You’re looking at things so selfishly.
You don’t like something, and you want the CEO to step down.
So you want another GM, Ford, Toyota, or Volkswagen type CEO to replace someone that has been the only CEO in any industry to make amazing changes.

You know he can’t make decisions that make everyone happy. No CEO can.
Him stepping down won’t solve your personal issues.
It will stop the progress he keeps making though.

You’re looking at things so selfishly.
You don’t like something, and you want the CEO to step down.
So you want another GM, Ford, Toyota, or Volkswagen type CEO to replace someone that has been the only CEO in any industry to make amazing changes.

You know he can’t make decisions that make everyone happy. No CEO can.
Him stepping down won’t solve your personal issues.
It will stop the progress he keeps making though.
Ahhhh, not really…. It’s tough for one person to run one company well, especially one as large as Tesla. The Charlatan is now trying to run, what, companies, including Twitter? Spread to thin, loss of focus - not good for shareholders. Be honest with yourself… even a demigod couldn’t do a decent job if spread that thin. The shareholders deserve better.

It’s tough for one person to run one company well, especially one as large as Tesla. The Charlatan is now trying to run, what, companies, including Twitter? Spread to thin, loss of focus - not good for shareholders. Be honest with yourself… even a demigod couldn’t do a decent job if spread that thin.
Not surewhatyouare tryingbyo say since your spacebar was eaten, but I think the correct translation is you cannot stand his political views so he must go.

No, don’t put words in my mouth in an effort to hold your demigod up in high standing.

Peace folks...bottom line, "You are only good as your last job"

I appreciate all that Elon has done in the past, but clearly he can't manage what he started without some help. I'm hoping the new global CEO will start to turn things around.