Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clean Vehicle Assistance Program and Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve been approved. Application date October 6!
Lucky! Congrats! Applied Oct. 4th and haven't heard a peep. I e-mailed yesterday even though today only makes 2 months. They responded today but didn't even tell me my application was in the final stages of review - they said it's still in line to be reviewed along with the standard it could take anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months but the current average is 75 days. What letter does your last name start with?

Lucky! Congrats! Applied Oct. 4th and haven't heard a peep. I e-mailed yesterday even though today only makes 2 months. They responded today but didn't even tell me my application was in the final stages of review - they said it's still in line to be reviewed along with the standard it could take anywhere from 3 weeks to 3 months but the current average is 75 days. What letter does your last name start with?
My initials are SA

Mine currently shows this, is this new or am I seeing the same thing as everyone else?

applied Sept 14th
40AC90B5-47A3-491D-B92C-7B7B2687E05E.jpeg

What letter does your last name start with?

Seems like they have one or more “problem employees.” Anybody who’s worked in an office knows what I’m talking about. It’s up to supervisors to be on top of problems like this and fix them.

All you can do is keep calling and emailing.
Yes I hate that! I have coworker like that and I have to clean up after him all the time because I am feel bad for people who waiting. Just so sad that I get stuck with the associate like that. Just called them and the person who pick up phone said the best way is to e-mail them because they work from home. And today is Friday I don’t think it would get their ass up. I am in final decision over 2 weeks and compare to someone who applied 2 weeks after me already got an approve package a week ago. How come they can process this application 3 weeks faster than my! My income tax is every simple w2 form,1 job ,same company. I assume that the person just chilling out at home and not do their work!

Reactions: Vram09
Mine currently shows this, is this new or am I seeing the same thing as everyone else?

applied Sept 14thView attachment 614526

You should ask about where your application is at currently. I applied Nov 15th with the same info as your on the website.
I asked how soon by email, and got this reply email today:

Hello,

All new applications are treated the same and must wait processing times.

Processing times can be up to 90 days but currently average 75 days.

Best,
CVA Program Team
O: 559-271-1957 | Ext: 27405
170 W Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93704

Yes I hate that! I have coworker like that and I have to clean up after him all the time because I am feel bad for people who waiting. Just so sad that I get stuck with the associate like that. Just called them and the person who pick up phone said the best way is to e-mail them because they work from home. And today is Friday I don’t think it would get their ass up. I am in final decision over 2 weeks and compare to someone who applied 2 weeks after me already got an approve package a week ago. How come they can process this application 3 weeks faster than my! My income tax is every simple w2 form,1 job ,same company. I assume that the person just chilling out at home and not do their work!

Im not sure why they would even ask applicants to email the associates when they take over a week to respond to a simple email asking for an update and when they do it’s always their scripted response...not even a personalized signature. For sure some associates do not work during their actual office hours since I’ve gotten emails responded after 2am, really makes me wonder how hard they actually are even working :rolleyes:

Reactions: yaya21 and K2525
You should ask about where your application is at currently. I applied Nov 15th with the same info as your on the website.
I asked how soon by email, and got this reply email today:

Hello,

All new applications are treated the same and must wait processing times.

Processing times can be up to 90 days but currently average 75 days.

Best,
CVA Program Team
O: 559-271-1957 | Ext: 27405
170 W Shaw Ave, Fresno, CA 93704

Just gave them a call, they were super nice and informed me I am in the final stages of review, so fingers crossed I hear something in the next week!

Still no Vin, so I guess I'm pretty safe, I am just worried about losing my pre-approval terms.

Reactions: RoBoRaT
I applied October 6th and was approved just this morning.

When you applied did you just have to fill out a form and show that the car is registered in CA? Or did you have to submit proof of address and tax returns etc? Asking because I am getting my Model Y, it is going to be registered in CA but I moved to CA from AZ. So my last tax return shows AZ.

Also is there anything else you have to do apart from filling out a form?