Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Conditional Speed Limits Feature (2019.16)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yes, that's nice and all, but how /far/ past the 45mph speed sign did it slow down? for me, it's well inside the 45zone before it even starts to slow... it's a speeding ticket waiting to happen. I mean, really, I have to look up from my phone, move my coffee to the other hand and slow the cardown before it does it on its own. lol.
As I mentioned before, it slows down before the 45 mph speed limit sign. I'll have to measure but I think it's about 200 feet.

I posted this in another thread. Let's see if the vision system can handle this conditional speed limit: :D

xd4KtXQ.jpg

I remember when this was posted, and I think I expressed skepticism that it was real. I would not be able to process the information in that sign, and the idiotic precision of the timing makes no sense at all. As someone else noted above, what if your watch is a couple of minutes off? So, from 8:22 to 8:37 you can speed up? This sign is either a spoof, or someone on the school board is punking the local community. I mean, 2:03 to 2:33 really?????