Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Confirmed - Production ramp of 5,000/week delayed until late Q1 2018

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I notice that some non-owners who reserved on Day 1 have earlier estimates than I have. I reserved on Day 2, but I'm an owner. I'm not complaining, because as an owner I'm going to be driving my old Tesla until I get my new Tesla, and I actually prefer a slightly later delivery (more time to find and fix any flaws). But I'm wondering how they are ordering the list. Maybe Day 1 reservations are a special case with a priority all their own? Or people who physically stood in line have priority over internet reservations, regardless of ownership status? Anybody know what's going on?

It's probably at a top level, everyone who ordered before some point in time (the "stood in line" group, though might include some non-line standers who just showed up later in the day), then everyone who got in before/during/after the unveil (I can't remember when online opened up), then everyone who signed up the next day or later.

Then inside each of those groups, it's owners first.

And of course employees are ahead of the resulting sorted list and anyone not in the US gets skipped over for now but basically has their spot in line for when deliveries start for their region.

See those little faded icons in the lower right of each post? If you hover your mouse over them they say what each rating is.
Thank you for your reply. It seems, however, that I am really seriously missing something because I only see 'toggle multi-quote' and 'reply'. I am really this dumb or is my screen a little different?
Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 2.59.01 PM.png

Thank you for your reply. It seems, however, that I am really seriously missing something because I only see 'toggle multi-quote' and 'reply'. I am really this dumb or is my screen a little different?
View attachment 257973
Right above where you are looking. One other possibility is that giving out ratings may only be allowed after a certain number of posts by a new member. I know that restriction exists for photo posting.

Post a couple more times and see if anything appears ;-)

March April of what year??
Right above where you are looking. One other possibility is that giving out ratings may only be allowed after a certain number of posts by a new member. I know that restriction exists for photo posting.

Post a couple more times and see if anything appears ;-)
I think you figured it out- I haven't made many posts so I may not have earned the right yet. :) . I'll keep posting. Thanks again!

• Informative
Reactions: DR61