Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Convertible Car Seats and the X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_9545.PNG
Here are screen shots of my car seat album that I've upload to tmc but I think it private and don't know how to make them public.

Behind the headrest I cut out sturdy cardboard pieces and placed them in white little bags to prevent the indents.

Attachments

• IMG_9546.PNG
    IMG_9546.PNG
    867 KB · Views: 46
We just got our Model X 75D on Saturday which we are loving. We have two young ones, 3 and 5. The 5 year old is using a Britax Pinnacle Clicktight. We are also using the Brica Seat Guardian to protect the seats which you can get locally at Target or online at Amazon.

We just got our Model X 75D on Saturday which we are loving. We have two young ones, 3 and 5. The 5 year old is using a Britax Pinnacle Clicktight. We are also using the Brica Seat Guardian to protect the seats which you can get locally at Target or online at Amazon.

If the Pinnacle fits, I guess that means my Pioneer should fit as well, since it's narrower. Cool. One less thing to worry about.

I'll have to pick up one of those seat protectors. I never knew such things existed!

I have to try to get the Radians again into my X. Currently have the Britax's and they fit but the person in the middle would need to be skinny to fit comfortably. I couldn't get the Radians to fit snuggly and they kept moving around even with the seat protectors.

Yea the radians are tough but once they are dialed in, I like them better than britax.
I have to try to get the Radians again into my X. Currently have the Britax's and they fit but the person in the middle would need to be skinny to fit comfortably. I couldn't get the Radians to fit snuggly and they kept moving around even with the seat protectors.

Thank you all for the advice!

I'm about to place my order for my X 6 seater and want to get my car seat situation in order before it arrives. I need to get two car seats for a 3 and 5 year old for the second row, and a convertible spare (for car pooling other kids) for the third row.

People have mentioned Dionos and Radians - is one easier to remove and install more than the others in the third row (since we may have to take that one out frequently)? And is there one that people love for the second row seats?

Thanks so much!

The Radian is a model of seat in the Diono line. They're not competing designs. I have a Radian and a Cabria (which is a high back booster) in our X. The Radian is fairly easy to remove. You just need to release one LATCH connector and then loosen the other so you can turn it sideways to get at the other one.