Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cool Model S Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My S at Cowboys stadium
photosmaller.jpg

can someone help me understand the difference between this thread and the "sticky" one called "Model S Photo Gallery?"
Seems redundant... shouldn't they be merged, or am i missing some differences. have some photos to add, and I don't like having to crosspost...

@mark: there's a great symmetry of the roofline of the Model S and that of the stadium. Nice pic!

- - - Updated - - -

can someone help me understand the difference between this thread and the "sticky" one called "Model S Photo Gallery?"
Seems redundant... shouldn't they be merged, or am i missing some differences. have some photos to add, and I don't like having to crosspost...
This thread is intended for artistic pics, while the sticky is more for the "what does the pearl white look like with gray wheels?" reference.

@JoshG: Very great photos, I like them, the car looks like a "black beauty".

In the past I was active in some other car forums, in one there was a competition of making the best photo of the car.
Many members take part in this competition. But the most photos there were made in bad quality, bad background and bad at all, like some snapshot from a mobilephone camera.
I tried to explain it there, that it is not a good behavior to take part in a competition with a ugly photo and ugly made photo. But the people didn't understand.

I am happy here to see only good and great made photos. :)
Nothing is worser than a great car on a bad made photo.

Last edited:
You guys are a hoot. Actually, I was working this up as a Facebook cover photo and needed to flip it because of the way Facebook hides part of the image.

Visit my Steve Zimmermann Photography page to see what I mean.

By the way, my airplane weighs about one-seventh as much as my Model S, and cost more to buy. Pass it on: pound for pound, Model S is a bargain. :smile::biggrin:

Last edited: