Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cool Model S Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Copied from calendar thread... Here is your blue!

I hope these images upload fine, from my phone. I took these today, and yes while it's dark they came out well. The background is Silicon Valley. If you had a telescope you could see Palo Alto (headquarters) and Fremont!

I'll take more with my DSLR tomorrow from the same spot in some Sun!
pevuhure.jpg

qurege3y.jpg
8yzydapu.jpg
ety9ajym.jpg
9ege9ede.jpg

1.jpg

I went out specifically to take pictures today after washing my car and the EOS 40 started getting this error99 code and not working before we were done:mad:
I think we still got some decent shots
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

kind of boring ocean pic but there was a Breaking bad style trailer in the nicer direction to shoot ;<

Last edited:
I took a bunch of photos with the nice camera. Nothing too involved. I just dumped all of them onto my Skydrive. Feel free to look. I was using manual focus (due to small aperture) and kept forgetting so some are out of focus. I got the tint done yesterday it is 35% on all windows and the back hatch, Formula 1 Pinnacle (ceramic) film. All pictures were outside in my driveway, really flat lighting. It was very overcast all day but no rain. Fresh wash so got the camera out I might take some more pictures tomorrow when the sun is supposed to be out.

Here are a couple of teaser pics.

TeaserDSC_6551.jpg
TeaserDSC_6571.jpg
TeaserDSC_6594.jpg