Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coronavirus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a new one out, we've known about it for a while, but now it's been published:

And once again:

"Conclusions​

The association between school mask mandates and cases did not persist in the extended sample. Observational studies of interventions are prone to multiple biases and provide insufficient evidence for recommending mask mandates."

Reactions: DanCar
There's a new one out, we've known about it for a while, but now it's been published:

And once again:

"Conclusions​

The association between school mask mandates and cases did not persist in the extended sample. Observational studies of interventions are prone to multiple biases and provide insufficient evidence for recommending mask mandates."
The districts with mask requirements have higher vaccination rates counteracting the benefits of the masks. 😉

Do I really have to explain the joke?

It will be interesting to hear him (or @juk) explain how vaccines caused the massive Delta wave in Florida.
It was internally conflicted such that i couldn't tell which bit was the joke.

1671767777244.png

It was internally conflicted such that i couldn't tell which bit was the joke.

View attachment 888160
Logically if:
Vaccines increase Covid rates
Mask mandates occur in counties with higher vaccination rates
Covid rates are the same in counties with and without mask mandates
Then:
Mask mandates work but their effect is hidden by the vaccines causing more Covid.

Though I think the study corrected for vaccination rates. Anyway doesn’t surprise me that there was no effect of school mask mandates during the Omicron wave when there was virtually no mitigation anywhere else. Take it back, it wasn't during Omicron.

Last edited:
In episode 427 of how to make this pandemic last longer we review the absolute idiocy of using a mutagenic as an antiviral, but how they did it anyway.

https://medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.12.21.22283811v1.article-info…

Of course half of Paxlovid, the new favourite has a similar action.

It's hard to believe that The Science® could be this stupid.

We are however, winning, we have managed to drag this pandemic out way past the 1918 one. So there's that.

In episode 427 of how to make this pandemic last longer we review the absolute idiocy of using a mutagenic as an antiviral, but how they did it anyway.

https://medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2022.12.21.22283811v1.article-info…

Of course half of Paxlovid, the new favourite has a similar action.

It's hard to believe that The Science® could be this stupid.

We are however, winning, we have managed to drag this pandemic out way past the 1918 one. So there's that.
On this we agree. Idiotic to keep this drug around. It barely even works and was barely approved in the first place (it probably wouldn't have been if it hadn't been submitted weeks before Paxlovid). Paxlovid is a protease inhibitor, not the same.

Not sure why one would expect a coronavirus pandemic to be similar to a flu pandemic. There's no law that pandemics should only have three waves.

Reactions: madodel
  • Funny
Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
What does this have to do with vaccines? Be specific.

In this thread we are accustomed to detailed analysis and discussion of limitations.
He is talking about excess deaths from vaccine related myocarditis in this pre print un peer reviewed article:

He doesn't post the links for his material because he apparently is reposting from other sites, and maybe doesn't know how to figure that out.

It's a preprint that found 32 myocarditis deaths in a cohort of ~ 100 million Japanese people following mRNA vaccination, where only 8 would have been expected. Deaths occured within 28 days of first or second vaccination.

The numbers are small, which makes it possible that it's just anomaly. Tyranny of small numbers. Also, and the authors seem to fail to recognize this, SARS-2 has itself been associated with myocarditis. These cases occured during a pandemic and the cases occured shortly after vaccination. So the victims may have been exposed to Covid during the target time and would not have been protected by the vaccine.

It might be real, but I would personally prefer the risk of the vaccine vs risks of the virus.

The authors' discussion is with a look, as is a better study.

He seems to be using this article to support his theme of Covid vaccines as poison.

If you accept that there is an overall increased risk of death from myocarditis due to mRNA vaccination, and it is not actually occurring from Covid itself, and it is of the order the article indicates, then that risk is roughly 1 in 4 million, which is, of course, orders of magnitude less than the overall risk of dying of Covid.

So, it is a silly argument. But whatever.

He is talking about excess deaths from vaccine related myocarditis in this pre print un peer reviewed article:

He doesn't post the links for his material because he apparently is reposting from other sites, and maybe doesn't know how to figure that out.

It's a preprint that found 32 myocarditis deaths in a cohort of ~ 100 million Japanese people following mRNA vaccination, where only 8 would have been expected. Deaths occured within 28 days of first or second vaccination.

The numbers are small, which makes it possible that it's just anomaly. Tyranny of small numbers. Also, and the authors seem to fail to recognize this, SARS-2 has itself been associated with myocarditis. These cases occured during a pandemic and the cases occured shortly after vaccination. So the victims may have been exposed to Covid during the target time and would not have been protected by the vaccine.

It might be real, but I would personally prefer the risk of the vaccine vs risks of the virus.

The authors' discussion is with a look, as is a better study.
There's a clickable link in the image that takes you to the study.

There's no link between sars and myocarditis, massive study out there that showed that was BS. So it was all vaccine.

Myocarditis, just one of the possible outcomes from this vaccine.

God knows how people can push it without all the risks, When i did the risk assessment, long term risks?????? and therefore unquantifiable.