Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CPO Prices in Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alrighty then. It appears it was I who is crazy for thinking this was weird. Thanks for the discussion folks.

You're not crazy and it is weird. We're just trying to reason it out. I think in a few years or less we'll see CPO prices fall to where you think they should be because the inventory will be such that they will have to drop the price in order sell them. In the end, it's always the market that determines the price.

Good discussion, anyway.

Have you got a trade-in quote from Tesla? I did and they are not offering anything close to what they turn around and sell them for

You and me both!

Tesla poked via email a few months ago and suggested a trade-up to a newer model, their trade-in quote for our 2013 Tesla S85 was $30K under the value of the CPO prices for similar spec'd vehicles on their own site. I highlighted that to them, and the email thread stopped. Wonder why, ha!

Meanwhile, my wife is loving her "classic" 2013 Tesla Model S 85, while I wait for my own Model 3 reservation.

Reactions: iKhalid
You and me both!

Tesla poked via email a few months ago and suggested a trade-up to a newer model, their trade-in quote for our 2013 Tesla S85 was $30K under the value of the CPO prices for similar spec'd vehicles on their own site. I highlighted that to them, and the email thread stopped. Wonder why, ha!

Meanwhile, my wife is loving her "classic" 2013 Tesla Model S 85, while I wait for my own Model 3 reservation.

$30k under? Yikes!