Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Crystalline Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ejunk,

The stat you have of 90% heat blockage is incorrect. Crystalline's 40% vlt film has a TSER (total solar heat rejection) of 60%.

We are a Spectra Photosync dealer. Spectra Photosync at 35% vlt has a TSER of up to 79%. We have meters that can verify the performance difference between the two films, and you can also feel the difference for yourself.

We've used Crystalline before, and no doubt Photosync have better performance stats. Let us know if you'd like to come by to check it out.

Here's some pics of one we completed this week
0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

I almost chimed in before I saw Premier already responded! Photosync seems to be the way to go! If you're a spec guy, the numbers don't lie and on the aesthetic side, Photosync looks WAY better than Crystalline IMHO :D

Photosync based on the specs is better. I have always used Crystaline on all my cars. Almost went with Photosync last time around until I saw the price. Even with the better specs, I am not sure for me it would be worth the price difference. What do you think?