Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Full week with no EDD - SA won’t respond to anything…. About to suck up the 100 order fee and just cancel. A little communication isn’t too much to ask for… just say “October” I’m cool with that.
Same boat on the EDD and non-responsive SA. But I’m not giving up, just redirecting my energy. Gardening, making lanyards, maybe some knitting…

Day 5 from the day when SA and delivery folks said vin coming soon. 6/15 order black on black. “Soft matched car in firm production and delivery next week . Sit tight for next 2 days. Looks promising but no promises. “. Exact words from SA in her email.

taking it with pinch of salt.

edd shows 9/3-9/23. Moved only a day ahead this whole week

Reactions: TESRP
Hi everyone, I ordered a LR Black/Black on 7/19. For the first two days it showed my EDD in late Sept, but since then, the EDD disappeared. Is that normal? It seems everyone else can see theirs so I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong.
my honest advice is to just try not to think about the MY order for 6 weeks, if you haven't heard anything then check back in

Hi everyone, I ordered a LR Black/Black on 7/19. For the first two days it showed my EDD in late Sept, but since then, the EDD disappeared. Is that normal? It seems everyone else can see theirs so I’m wondering if I’m doing something wrong.
Late September does sound about right based on order date (if you ordered a 5 seater). My experience was that the EDD jumped all around, disappeared, then I got my first VIN that also vanished. I eventually got a new VIN and then suddenly I was scheduling delivery. In the end EDD never really helped me as it was never accurate.

Reactions: PatrickTM