Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What kind of carseat protective mats and seat back covers did you get? I'm picking up my Model Y on Monday August 2nd at 2pm in Richmond. I ordered it on 6/2 (White ET/Black IN, LR, 7 Seats, Tow, 20 inch wheels, AP; VIN 233XXX).
I hope for the same. With all my EDD changes or the last month have fallen somewhere between the first and 2nd week of august so that’s what I was mentally preparing myself for! Keep posted on what you find out from your SA. Mine went MIA on me and I hate to keep pestering him.

I keep having nightmares about crashing my M3 before selling it, I told my husband I shouldn’t drive it for awhile 😂
If you are trading a vehicle and it takes 45+ days to get your new Tesla. Do they go back and redo your quote?

So I was able to snag an inventory car MYLR 5, Red, Tow, 19" Gemini today afternoon. I am trading in my current Honda Pilot 2017, the details I have already submitted and Tesla folks are evaluating it. My question to the community is - should I apply for third party financing (DCU) while I wait for trade-in evaluation to be completed or apply after trade in is locked ?

OMG - I got a VIN today!!! Finally!!

Model MYLR | Exterior White | Interior Black | Seats 5 | Wheels 20" | Tow No | FSD No
Ordered 5/12 | Location San Francisco, CA | VIN YES | Delivery Date YES
EDD: 7/30-8/2
Did you get the VIN just now in the afternoon or is this just the first time you’ve checked today? Wondering if VINs get assigned throughout the day or only in the morning like the EDD changes.