Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven't posted in a week, but just checked and I also joined the October club like many others this morning. Kind of sucks but since my date has literally changed every day, I'm kind of used to it. I'm sure tomorrow or Wednesday it will go back to late August or early September. In the meantime I will just stare at my wall connector and accessories as a constant reminder of my wait.

This seems ominous.

Screen Shot 2021-08-02 at 10.55.08 AM.png

You should see your VIN soon this week. It's East coast and the day of order and finishing the profile was all pretty close to mine. SA in Paramus, NJ dealership (Pickup Mt. Kisco, NY) told me 2 weeks back that August 2nd we would get our VIN. I didn't believe him. But guess what he was right. I suggest you go and talk to a rep @ Tesla dealership near you. That info would be better than what you get online or from your SA.

I hope youre right! Mt Kisco is usually the stop prior to mine, Warwick, RI. My date is now 8/16-8/31 as well. I’m think VIN this week for sure.

For the first time I’ve slipped to the dreaded “October” as estimated delivery…have been holding steady in mid to late August or early September…haven’t others that slipped to October eventually had a VIN assigned in a few days or is that just wishful thinking??
Literally on the same boat as you. I’ve always stayed steady in mid August or early September but today it slipped to the dreadful October. 🙄

I’m on week 11 of wondering every day if I should’ve gone with white
I ordered white with no options on 6/20, just a day before you. Don't second-guess yourself, get what you like. Color doesn't matter very much, you're gonna wait for it anyway.
The EDD for my account went 'October' this morning.
My current vehicle registration expires 8/25. Timing.....FAIL

Reactions: potter287