Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just sitting in front of my desk, with chrome open and 2 tabs.. One is for tesla order page and another one is this thread. Refreshing both pages to see if there is any update in either one of them. atleast this page keeps me engaged 🤣
Lolol right? That’s why I love this forum and everyone in it. Reading stories and posts keep me from refreshing my dashboard unless someone gets a vin lol. Also, I talk to a tot all day so it’s nice to have y’all here 🙃

unfortunately until your EDD window narrows down and starts to get closer to current (and that still isn't 100% predictive since it's happened to me then jumped back out)... your dates will continue to change and unfortunately may push out further. Looks like you ordered roughly 2 weeks after me so I expect you to take delivery this quarter but add 16 days to my EDD range and you can get an idea of what to expect. Also, it depends on your location - typically the East coast gets deliveries early in the quarter (Q4 - October) so if they can't squeeze you in this quarter unfortunately you may SOL until the start of Q4.
Thanks for the info.

just called Tesla. 😒 Joy! 😠

My “soft-match” was moved from Aug 7 to Aug 13th. Expected soft Delivery moved from Aug 22 to Aug 29.

Im so upset.

They give ppl to much time to change their minds. After 1.5 months you already wanna buy another car.
honestly your torturing yourself trying to get somebody at tesla to give you a "soft match"... it sounds like they're saying anything to get you to hang up.

unfortunately until your EDD window narrows down and starts to get closer to current (and that still isn't 100% predictive since it's happened to me then jumped back out)... your dates will continue to change and unfortunately may push out further. Looks like you ordered roughly 2 weeks after me so I expect you to take delivery this quarter but add 16 days to my EDD range and you can get an idea of what to expect. Also, it depends on your location - typically the East coast gets deliveries early in the quarter (Q4 - October) so if they can't squeeze you in this quarter unfortunately you may SOL until the start of Q4.
Wait a second, I am in the East Coast, do you think I’ll have to wait till October to get my delivery? I ordered on May 28

I have a Sacramento delivery, been waiting 2 1.2 months, don't have a VIN with an EDD of 9/18/21 to 9/30/21 which changes by one day every day.
Hey fellow Sacramentan! We used to live in Fair Oaks too, near Del Campo HS. We have been waiting three months so far but there may be a light at the end of the tunnel soon. Our EDD window has shrunk from 17 down to 12 days now, Aug 7 - Aug 19. The front date still gets pushed out one day each morning but the Aug 19 has stayed put for three days straight.

Wait a second, I am in the East Coast, do you think I’ll have to wait till October to get my delivery? I ordered on May 28
for now we're still seeing East coast VIN's mainly being assigned, eventually that'll shift to midwest and central US... if you don't get matched by then I'd recommend considering a demo/ inventory car when they hit ev-tsla at the end of september.

Where is the 😢 like button when you need it
and sorry to burst your bubble but yesterday I spotted a Chicago MYLR VIN being assigned in another thread so they may be starting that transition to central US now. Logistics is the big driver here - just takes longer to ship accross the country and Tesla wants to maximize deliveries and profit

I have a 3rd tab the Tesla Model Y new order page to see if the December date for new orders has moved.
I’m literally sitting in front of my iPad, I have this thread open, I have the teslike model Y survey, I have the Tesla website, I have the New Survey that was just made two or three days ago, and I have it’s results page. All these tabs are open together, so I can go back-and-forth and refresh them as I need. If not I’m afraid I will go completely bonkers