Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ugh that sucks. I sold my Honda Fit back in June, since that was when I started with my move to Austin, and didnt seem worth spending 1500-2000$ to ship the car. So I have been basically without a car, except the few days I decide to get a rental.
I would have done the same. Are you near downtown Austin at least? When we first moved here we were still waiting for our M3 to be delivered and had to do the same for about a month or so.

It was honestly sort of scary how easy it was...but I suppose now the real wait begins as my wife and I enter the "one car:two people" phase of waiting on a Tesla-- like so many others!
recommend creating a car share schedule... I was late one time to get back home so my wife could go get her hair and nails done and it was a calamity.

I'm pretty excited to become a 2 Tesla family. I admit that I hate when I have to drive her car instead of mine. It's to the point where if her car is in the driveway and mine is in the garage, and I only need to do a quick 10 minute errand, I seriously consider moving her car out of the way and bringing my car out of the garage rather than just drive hers...
Definitely feel this. I used to love driving my wife’s car when we first met because it was fancier than my Tundra. We both bought 2006 vehicles as our first car before we met and still have both in the family. :)

Now though, it feels like such a chore when I gas up her car. I remind myself to be thankful that we’re all healthy and her car is reliable and relatively still comfortable, but deep down I really don’t like driving it anymore and just want our Y!

Ok breakdown!
My SA added me to a declined car list on the local level for a White car, with blk induction, and blk Interior, that will cost me $500 more than my car is right now. But I could possibly get it sooner than Factory. She said she sees my car arriving at THE END of September. I ordered May 28th. With that being said I will have waited about 120 Days if it arrives Sept 22nd.

recommend creating a car share schedule... I was late one time to get back home so my wife could go get her hair and nails done and it was a calamity.
Thankfully I am still working from home for the time being so my car sat in the garage most of the time anyways! I would be in an Uber before she'd even let me take that risk! ha

Tangentially--she just recently got a brand new 2022 Hyundai Tucson Hybrid. She had a 2018 Tucson before that and I gotta say--Hyundai and Kia are making some excellent design choices!

I put my order in 6/24. EDD fluctuated always between 08/07 to 9/11. Now lately says 9/11 to 9/30.

Interesting to see lots of people who ordered in July think they might be theirs in August. When I talked to Tesla I was told there is a HUGE backlog so don't hold your breath if it actually takes longer than 12 weeks. For me 8 weeks and still waiting but others have been waiting longer than me too.

I live very close to the Fremont, Ca plant but still waiting. Wait is well worth it.

Reactions: potter287
Oh no! I misread this the first timing thinking you were in the same boat! Well dang--I will count myself lucky! Here is to hoping you get some relief soon!
Lol yeah we kinda did it to ourselves but we made a plan so we have food and everything we need or have access to it at least so we should be ok as long as they don't push us out to October. We sold because the value was just too much to pass up on for our Hybrid.

Ok breakdown!
My SA added me to a declined car list on the local level for a White car, with blk induction, and blk Interior, that will cost me $500 more than my car is right now. But I could possibly get it sooner than Factory. She said she sees my car arriving at THE END of September. I ordered May 28th. With that being said I will have waited about 120 Days if it arrives Sept 22nd.

My SA told me this week that I'm mid to late September on my June 21 order, a month later than yours. My immediate thought was being on the East Coast and with end of September being the end of Q3, those late month East coast bound vehicles are going to get pushed to West coast deliveries so they can pump up the number of sold cars quicker as there is no cross country transit required.

EDD pushed back one day again but the end date is sticking, now 8/8 - 8/21
(if my theory is correct, I should get a vin around the 11/12 range..)

Ordered on 7/8:
MY LR AWD, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 19s, AP, 5 seater
8/2 - 9/3

7/9 modified order:
MYP, BLACK, WHITE INTERIOR, 21s, AP, 5 seater 8/2 - 9/3

EDD Timeline:
7/13: 8/8 - 8/28
7/14: 8/1 - 8/21
7/15: 8/15 - 9/4
7/16: 8/1 - 8/21
7/23: Grayed out "Review Agreements" button appeared
7/24: 8/8 - 8/28
8/1: 8/3 - 8/21
8/2: 9/5 - 9/25
8/3: 8/5 - 8/21
8/4: 8/6 - 8/21
8/5: 8/7 - 8/21
8/6: 8/8 - 8/21 as of today!

Sorry bit confused on this post, you originally ordered a MYLR on 7/8 then changed it to MYP the next day and both had the same EDD of 8/2 - 9/3?

I put my order in 6/24. EDD fluctuated always between 08/07 to 9/11. Now lately says 9/11 to 9/30.

Interesting to see lots of people who ordered in July think they might be theirs in August. When I talked to Tesla I was told there is a HUGE backlog so don't hold your breath if it actually takes longer than 12 weeks. For me 8 weeks and still waiting but others have been waiting longer than me too.

I live very close to the Fremont, Ca plant but still waiting. Wait is well worth it.
its highly likely for you to get as part of EOQ push.