Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha. Moved a week out. From august 28 to sept 07. And from 12 day spread to 20 day spread. This thing is never coming.

September 07 - September 27​

Same order date as you, also on East Coast. My SA told me 3 weeks ago mid to late September in a "just to keep you updated" email without my requesting anything. I'm going to believe he's right.

Same order date as you, also on East Coast. My SA told me 3 weeks ago mid to late September in a "just to keep you updated" email without my requesting anything. I'm going to believe he's right.
Same with my SA at Cherry Hill when I popped in for a test drive.

Oddly enough EDD crept a bit closer today on my 07/06 blue/white MYLR, 08/29-09/12. We shall see.

Reactions: TESRP
Strange EDD update this morning. Like many of you, my dates have moved out one day at a time, every day since early July, always staying exactly 15 days away. I think once or twice it was only 14 days away, but basically always exactly 15 days away. Yesterday my dates were Aug 29 - Sep 12.

Today it actually got slightly better, for the first time in well over a month. I am, stupidly, going to take this, for some reason, as a good sign. Even though I know I shouldn’t.

I am now at Aug 28-Sep 10 for my May 8th #teamblue order. Both dates moved a little closer for once! Today marks 99 days since I ordered…a VIN on day 100 would be a nice way to celebrate triple digits, but I assume the dates will shift back out to 15 days tomorrow. Weekend madness…is it too early to start drinking?

Strange EDD update this morning. Like many of you, my dates have moved out one day at a time, every day since early July, always staying exactly 15 days away. I think once or twice it was only 14 days away, but basically always exactly 15 days away. Yesterday my dates were Aug 29 - Sep 12.

Today it actually got slightly better, for the first time in well over a month. I am, stupidly, going to take this, for some reason, as a good sign. Even though I know I shouldn’t.

I am now at Aug 28-Sep 10 for my May 8th #teamblue order. Both dates moved a little closer for once! Today marks 99 days since I ordered…a VIN on day 100 would be a nice way to celebrate triple digits, but I assume the dates will shift back out to 15 days tomorrow. Weekend madness…is it too early to start drinking?
Perhaps a batch of blue is headed out east? My blue order got better today too.

Woke up this morning to a VIN. #246....

Damn near anti-climatic after waiting for so long and vicariously living through all the others with VINs and delivery appointments and actual...wait for it...CARS!

Waiting to hear from Tesla on delivery dates. In Texas so have to get everything nailed down before I can take delivery.

Excited.
@GregalseT

I got excited when I saw a truck with Tesla's on it in front of the SC about 20 minutes ago. I chased down the truck and did not see my or your configuration on it. I went by their storage lot and did not see either there also. I drove through the SC parking lot and the same, but I did see a blue one inside where they prep them for delivery, but looked like a Performance model because I saw the red calibers on the wheels. Did you order that model or the Long Range?

Attachments

• 7472C448-A6A6-4908-A29D-02DFCB8F744A.png
    7472C448-A6A6-4908-A29D-02DFCB8F744A.png
    320.5 KB · Views: 71
  • F86A4478-39F8-4CD9-AA8D-ED8739BF360B.png
    F86A4478-39F8-4CD9-AA8D-ED8739BF360B.png
    367.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 24F18D3C-E249-46B6-BC4C-AB321BD82D4B.png
    24F18D3C-E249-46B6-BC4C-AB321BD82D4B.png
    450.2 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: PatrickTM