Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seriously about ten 2021 LRs / MYPs were in the inventory and gone within 30 seconds. WOAH!
Yes there was and many were common builds. I suspect its the service centers. They unmatch the people and it goes into the system then they just manual match the car with someone else. You have to be faster then tesla it seems. One of them was exactly my build to, So I am even more upset now considering I have been waiting - may5th completion date.

Yes there was and many were common builds. I suspect its the service centers. They unmatch the people and it goes into the system then they just manual match the car with someone else. You have to be faster then tesla it seems. One of them was exactly my build to, So I am even more upset now considering I have been waiting - may5th completion date.
I really hope they're not unmatching people with longstanding orders...are you sure they aren't rejected deliveries?

Today's update brought the totally expected one day push back on my window for the LR with the back end holding the same date. This is a 3 week trend now always just around or just inside of 2 weeks from the front end EDD on this one. Has to be the most frustrating experience I can remember buying anything. I wake up every day and the car gets a day farther away in lockstep with time.

After ordering the P yesterday (explained in prior post), that order refreshed today and is already EDD 9/3-9/23. Substantial overlap with my LR order from 5/31! That is absolutely crazy!

Today's update brought the totally expected one day push back on my window for the LR with the back end holding the same date. This is a 3 week trend now always just around or just inside of 2 weeks from the front end EDD on this one. Has to be the most frustrating experience I can remember buying anything. I wake up every day and the car gets a day farther away in lockstep with time.

After ordering the P yesterday (explained in prior post), that order refreshed today and is already EDD 9/3-9/23. Substantial overlap with my LR order from 5/31! That is absolutely crazy!
That sucks - Tesla is probably taking into account not only higher margins on the P but potentially also that you/me/others that ordered back in Apr/May/Jun are locked in to cheaper prices (e.g. my 6/6 order agreement is for $2k less than the current price). That could explain why they unmatch some orders and place them in inventory instead for new buyers (see a couple posts above). :/

Reactions: BitJam and StealthY
That sucks - Tesla is probably taking into account not only higher margins on the P but potentially also that you/me/others that ordered back in Apr/May/Jun are locked in to cheaper prices (e.g. my 6/6 order agreement is for $2k less than the current price). That could explain why they unmatch some orders and place them in inventory instead for new buyers (see a couple posts above). :/
I really do believe this is happening to some extent. Many of us are under the current price. Just little incentive to force those orders through before quarter end, especially when you've got P orders to fill.

Reactions: BitJam
Same. Always and forever exactly 15 days away. Now Aug 29-Sep 12. Today marks 15 weeks since my order date. I really hope I get my VIN next week, but this 1 day shift has been happening since early July. 1 day, every day, for more than a month. So I think I’m officially now the definition of insanity 🤷‍♂️ Although being 15 weeks in, I actually don’t expect a different result when refreshing my account page so maybe I’m not insane after all? 🤔
Have you gotten the "Meet your model Y" email yet? I'm in a similar boat (13 weeks w/ og edd of 4-11 weeks). My edd is permanently 2 weeks away and has been for a couple of weeks. It's started behaving like that right around the time I got that email.

My working theory is that 2 weeks is the time they think it will take for the car to get to me from the factory and I'm at the 'front of the line' now for my build. I do worry that it will keep shifting forever as they prioritize more expensive builds (which includes every new order including LR because the price has been raised multiple times since my order)

Ok r
If you're new to Tesla you should learn now!!! Tesla does not do "on the spot".......
Make an appointment.

But if you can pick up your car, do it and make an itemized list if you find anything. Make sure they have noted the items. Take the car home and continue looking. You only have so much time..
In regards to getting issues with your cars fixed at the DC, this is what my SA said:

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 57
Happy Century Day! 🎂

I'm 11 days behind you. Hopefully, we will start seeing 3Q West Region soon.
As soon as I see West coast vins start up I’m switching to M3P. By my calculations my Edd will be into September after this Thursday. At that point I’m sure I’ll be in the tail end of Midwest delivery window and then I’ll see a huge jump to October/ November. Last end of quarter push black/ black M3P’s were plentiful in inventory.

Reactions: PatrickTM
How many of you out there who ordered the MY LR are now also ordering the performance for the quicker delivery date? If you did, are you keeping both reservations and seeing which one is delivered first and then cancelling the other?
some people here did that.. I'm keeping my LR and don't want to change to P or place a new P order. I will let my LR come in when it does. I need LR ASAP, but don't want to pay tesla any extra money for their inabilities.