Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're the guy who's SA is claiming there is a system-wide glitch for all Tesla orders? What day did you order, what's your config?

Yes, but no on the system wide issue. Its certain orders. So far in the Sarasota area it looked like its a handful of us that have cleared the vin gate , but no vin number was assigned in the portal, yet the vehicle is in transport to tampa.

You can ask the SA to look at the soft match , and see if it cleared the last gate for vin assignment. If it did and no vin is assigned and the transport time is within 1-3 weeks to your delivery center, you fall into this glitch.

My original order was last year, I placed it back in the loop in early March.

LR , white on white, with 20"inch rims, no FSD.

Last edited:
Ordered Feb 22nd, clicked "Ready for Delivery" on April 5th - LR 5-seat, MSM Black interior, w/ Geminis and tow, no FSD: In the last week, went "2-6 weeks from order date", to May 22 - June 8, to "2-6 weeks from order date", then to May 25 - June 14. Delivery will be at Westmont Tesla.

Ordered Feb 22nd, clicked "Ready for Delivery" on April 5th - LR 5-seat, MSM Black interior, w/ Geminis and tow, no FSD: In the last week, went "2-6 weeks from order date", to May 22 - June 8, to "2-6 weeks from order date", then to May 25 - June 14. Delivery will be at Westmont Tesla.
Same configuration except tow, same date were yesterday, today changed to May 27 - June 16
Looks like their system is trying to keep 14 days away from delivery date.
Pickup at Schaumburg Tesla.

Reactions: Sudsington
same boat. I asked SA about it. They will send you all that documentation when the car exists(has a vin) and is ready for delivery. Then can work out info with cred union. and taxes and reg....
Yeah, I emailed my SA and that's what he said. He was able to send me a doc that has all of the taxes/fees included so I know exactly how much I need to finance. I'm a little worried though because I live so close to the Fremont factory that it'll only be a day between VIN acquisition and delivery. So I'll have to scramble with my CU to get them the paperwork and then go to the nearest branch to get the check.

Reactions: Danzel and Peelz
Yeah, I emailed my SA and that's what he said. He was able to send me a doc that has all of the taxes/fees included so I know exactly how much I need to finance. I'm a little worried though because I live so close to the Fremont factory that it'll only be a day between VIN acquisition and delivery. So I'll have to scramble with my CU to get them the paperwork and then go to the nearest branch to get the check.

I was worried about that too, even though I live 2000 miles away lol. He told theres ample time.

I Do find it cool my car is being built near where I grew up... about 20 minutes from Fremont.

Reactions: fender4645
Y'all are lucky you have a date. I've been stuck at 5-9 weeks for the last week. Same config as well, but at Highland Park.
My current theory is that the delivery estimate goes to the range shown to you when you first ordered when it's updating from the database or something. That's why mine keeps popping back to 2-6 weeks (since I originally ordered in February and got a VIN within 2 days before I asked to delay). But just a wild theory while I wait for more info. Hope you get a more specific range soon!

My current theory is that the delivery estimate goes to the range shown to you when you first ordered when it's updating from the database or something. That's why mine keeps popping back to 2-6 weeks (since I originally ordered in February and got a VIN within 2 days before I asked to delay). But just a wild theory while I wait for more info. Hope you get a more specific range soon!
When I ordered it was 1-10 weeks.
It sometimes went to 1-10 weeks and after few days showed dates again.
10 week ends on May 31. We see if they deliver before end of May :)

Reactions: proximanova