Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Garage epoxy coat is done and ready in time for delivery!! Let’s go!!! 9/14 delivery is set!
Man that’s nice. My house was built in 1796, the garage is not that old but is a converted old shed.. Really old concrete floors and open studded walls.. didn’t care about that until I ordered a Y.. now I feel the garage isn’t up to snuff. 🤣😕

I was just assigned a VIN #5YJYGDEEXMF260794

LR/Blue/19/5 Seater/Tow Package

Unfortunately, for me I am out of town for Labor Day and will not be able to take delivery. So, someone is going to be lucky soon.
Got them to unassign the VIN and put my reservation back on hold. So, someone else will get lucky and get a car!!!!

Man that’s nice. My house was built in 1796, the garage is not that old but is a converted old shed.. Really old concrete floors and open studded walls.. didn’t care about that until I ordered a Y.. now I feel the garage isn’t up to snuff. 🤣😕
I've wanted a proper garage floor in every place I've ever lives, and finally got it. It took a while, but if you can afford it, it's well worth it.

Ordered 5/17. MSM, no VIN & shipping to NY. Lots of East Coast VINS dropping but not mine! Expecting soon esp seeing EDD for 9/14-9/24. If the Mass VIN above has EDD for 9/20, I expect mine to NY (when built) would be like 9/18 or 9/19. Praying!
Ordered 5/17. MSM, no VIN & shipping to NY. Lots of East Coast VINS dropping but not mine! Expecting soon esp seeing EDD for 9/14-9/24. If the Mass VIN above has EDD for 9/20, I expect mine to NY (when built) would be like 9/18 or 9/19. Praying!
Ordered 5/31 delivering to mt Kisco….still in a state of VINlessness. EDD 9/11 - 30. C’mon….give the May orders their farking VINs!

I can’t remember who was asking about this recently, but when I was checking the source code for my VIN (still nonexistent), I did notice that there is a line that states “The owner or the user (required to bring a POA executed by the owner) must be present to sign at delivery”.

So, in those circumstances where it’s not possible for the actual owner to complete the 3-day window to take delivery, you could have a Power of Attorney drawn up and Tesla would have to honor it.

Reactions: PatrickTM
So quite the day here today, but my wait that started May 31st is finally over. After visiting the SC this morning to check on status and make sure delivery was still set for Wednesday I saw my Y on the lot and the SC rescheduled me for delivery tomorrow. Well, at 3pm I get a call saying it’s ready now if I want it. Friends, I’m telling you you’ve never seen anyone get kids out of a pool and into a car that fast. She’s home now and resting in the garage after some initial testing of the accelerator (and after the kids did some emissions testing 😂). This car is really special, people. Tesla is changing a whole industry. What this car does is changing the rules of the game. I know you’ve read it already, but it is worth the wait so stick it out. Come here to rant when you need a place to vent. It’s all worth it. I will post some pics tomorrow before I wave my goodbyes to the thread.
Congrats! I’m planning on calling the SC number and hopefully getting someone to see if mine is there yet and if so I definitely want to pickup early if possible

Hmm. After speaking with a SA in person, I’m expecting my EDD to shift. It’s currently 9/16 to 9/30. He was super friendly and checked the soft match system. It said I was soft matched to a vehicle and the soft date is early October.

He said it’s possible that I’m in EOQ rush, he also said that this was a good sign - seeing a soft match status.

He showed me the screen he was looking at. Fingers still crossed though. Shoutout to the SA though, he was super friendly and helpful! Not my actual SA - road tripped up to NorCal.

Hmm. After speaking with a SA in person, I’m expecting my EDD to shift. It’s currently 9/16 to 9/30. He was super friendly and checked the soft match system. It said I was soft matched to a vehicle and the soft date is early October.

He said it’s possible that I’m in EOQ rush, he also said that this was a good sign - seeing a soft match status.

He showed me the screen he was looking at. Fingers still crossed though. Shoutout to the SA though, he was super friendly and helpful! Not my actual SA - road tripped up to NorCal.
You may end up with a 2022, if October. Not all bad!

That’s just amazing — no building that old on the West Coast as far as I know.
Sorry for so off topic. Haha, but yea definitely crazy old. These are pictures that came with the property.

Attachments

• DBF49592-92EF-4D64-935A-9E19BB61AB2F.jpeg
    DBF49592-92EF-4D64-935A-9E19BB61AB2F.jpeg
    506.1 KB · Views: 78