Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Funny thing is, yes I do remember Peloton week. Must’ve been a slow VIN week. I didn‘t chime in because I was so busy at the time and I didn’t feel like posting much. I even did a peloton class or two for several of those days!

Speaking of slow VINs, I’m just going to go out and say it. This quarter is struggling. Last few weeks is usually rapid fire VIN assignment, VIN takeaways, crazy fast movements happening. This end of Q is slow as hell. I’m here usually watching on the sidelines with the popcorn congratulating you guys, and it’s been boring this season. Obviously component shortages have not been resolved yet.
Agreed, I haven't been too active starting a new demanding job. But still been monitoring. And I've seen a bunch of EOQ EDDs get pushed over the line into the beginning of October recently

Is there a consensus on the best course of action when your financing expires - switch to cash until a VIN arrives? Just renew? I’m planning on rate matching Tesla’s offer with DCU.
Yes, I had 2 expirations and switched to cash until I had a VIN. NJ takes about 2 weeks VIN to delivery so that has been more than enough time to get DCU approval and get it matched by Tesla

Maybe so. Last night, it was still humming over 15 minutes after being parked.
I went into the garage hours later and opened up the app and without touching the car, there was a low hum going on. Now maybe it senses my phone and started to prep in case I get in the car but jeez, chill car. The hum is usually loud when the car is parked. And it’s not the AC, you hear 2 separate sounds when the AC is going - the hum and the AC.
will keep watching. As long as it’s not draining the battery, hum away.
The way the battery is cooled is with pipes of fluid glycol that snake through the battery pack. In order to properly transfer heat, the fluid needs to move. My assumption is the hum is the pump moving that fluid, and the reason there's another sound with the AC is that it's a similar process with a heat pump to remove heat from the air (cool it) but then also to distribute that air with a fan which makes it's own noise

The way the battery is cooled is with pipes of fluid glycol that snake through the battery pack. In order to properly transfer heat, the fluid needs to move. My assumption is the hum is the pump moving that fluid, and the reason there's another sound with the AC is that it's a similar process with a heat pump to remove heat from the air (cool it) but then also to distribute that air with a fan which makes it's own noise
It should gradually reduce over time is what I have heard.

Another day - Hopefully many June’s VIN get delivered and all June ODs get cleared off in September. There aren’t many October EDD or pickup dates being announced on this board so maybe as someone pointed out October could be focused on offshore targets? Mid July ODs seem to have EDDs steady in November for weeks now.

Reactions: Redman113
I'm 10 days with no EDD, though my order date is much later than yours. I'm not going to make any noise until next month, then I might make some calls.
Could you guys just click on ACCOUNT and type in your info into the CUSTOM TITLE space. You could use the format some of us have used in our titles. Helps everyone see your details easily

Lol oh no that’s not me it’s from the creepy Peloton ad a few years ago:
Is this the ad that caused such an uproar with the “How dare a husband spend thousands to tell his wife she needs to exercise” crowd?! 😂 personally, I’d be more offended to receive something like a vacuum than a sweet exercise bike 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Another day - Hopefully many June’s VIN get delivered and all June ODs get cleared off in September. There aren’t many October EDD or pickup dates being announced on this board so maybe as someone pointed out October could be focused on offshore targets? Mid July ODs seem to have EDDs steady in November for weeks now.
My BIL ordered two weeks after us (July 24) and he’s steadily had November dates, while we’re taking delivery this Wednesday. There were a few days where his window was in late September and I really thought the cars would come together, but sadly it was just an EDD hoax. Currently he’s at Nov 4-24.

His specs are MYLR, white/white, 20”, tow, no FSD; delivering in Colorado.