Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Funny thing is, yes I do remember Peloton week. Must’ve been a slow VIN week. I didn‘t chime in because I was so busy at the time and I didn’t feel like posting much. I even did a peloton class or two for several of those days!

Speaking of slow VINs, I’m just going to go out and say it. This quarter is struggling. Last few weeks is usually rapid fire VIN assignment, VIN takeaways, crazy fast movements happening. This end of Q is slow as hell. I’m here usually watching on the sidelines with the popcorn congratulating you guys, and it’s been boring this season. Obviously component shortages have not been resolved yet.
I definitely posted several Cody gifs lmao

Facts!!! I emailed them multiple times, declined the DocuSign multiple times, still multiple daily emails reminding me the DocuSign was still pending my signature 🙄

Finally called them and had them cancel it.
A881C37E-BF35-4508-875E-6C60C2BABF38.jpeg

My understanding is the hum is cooling and prepping the battery pack because it assumes you're about to drive or do something with it
Maybe so. Last night, it was still humming over 15 minutes after being parked.
I went into the garage hours later and opened up the app and without touching the car, there was a low hum going on. Now maybe it senses my phone and started to prep in case I get in the car but jeez, chill car. The hum is usually loud when the car is parked. And it’s not the AC, you hear 2 separate sounds when the AC is going - the hum and the AC.
will keep watching. As long as it’s not draining the battery, hum away.

Speaking of slow VINs, I’m just going to go out and say it. This quarter is struggling. Last few weeks is usually rapid fire VIN assignment, VIN takeaways, crazy fast movements happening. This end of Q is slow as hell. I’m here usually watching on the sidelines with the popcorn congratulating you guys, and it’s been boring this season. Obviously component shortages have not been resolved yet.
I think they may be trying to switch to Austin for next quarter production. I read an article that Fremont has started retooling for MY production. I guess for new body cast and maybe 4680. So I think production has slowed at Fremont. I have no proof, just my thought.

• Helpful
Reactions: PatrickTM and chand
Is there a consensus on the best course of action when your financing expires - switch to cash until a VIN arrives? Just renew? I’m planning on rate matching Tesla’s offer with DCU.
If your EDD is far out, switch to cash so they don’t keep re-running your credit. Personally, far or near Edd, if there’s no vin, switch to cash. Then have the switch it back when you get Edd.

Reactions: PatrickTM and dwh13