Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spotted outside the east parking lot at Giga Austin yesterday...

Credit Jeff Robert's on YT.
They seem to be pretty busy pre-producing. 😀

View attachment 710472
Not sure those are preproduction cars. Some of them have a lot of road dirt on the sides and there is even a model X there and at least one S. I would say those may be employees cars. I may mistake though.

What’s your specs and OD? Easy way to add those- Click on ACCOUNT and type in details in CUSTOM TITLE field.
I added those info in the old area when I first placed my order on 7/12. If you’re on a mobile browser you will have to turn your phone to landscape to see it. On a Mac/PC you don’t need to.

But the custom title field is so much easier. I don’t have to switch to landscape.

OD: 7/12 MYLR, White ext, Black int, 20” Induction

Last edited:
Holy *sugar* my delivery date says 9-24 now. Please tell me this isn’t true. I flew here. Omg. Running over to talk to Tesla now.

4698A941-79A4-46E5-AC5E-224FC1A68645.jpeg

Man, feels like you’re on quest for a holy grail, with many twists and turns, just to get a car. Hopefully all works out for you!
Other than ordering it, nothing has been pleasant about this order. Cursed. I should have kept my first order.

No update from Tesla guys in the parking lot yet. I saw a car like mine driving into the parking lot. Who knows. Maybe I have to hitchhike home.

On the second day inside EDD ring I got knocked out.

OLD: 9/16-9/30 NEW: 10/3-10/23

Pretty much what happened to me. Mine was 9/23 to 9/30 and changed to 10/4 to 10/24. My SA checked yesterday and it's showing him Leaving Fremont on 10/5 and reaching Austin on 15th. All estimate of course but I hope it doesn't get delayed anymore. Been waiting since June

On the second day inside EDD ring I got knocked out.

OLD: 9/16-9/30 NEW: 10/3-10/23