Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD updated today from "April" and is now January 27-February 24th. MYLR, Blue ext, Black int, Induction, Tow. I was considering a MYP to get it earlier but if they will get this to me in January, i'll keep the MYLR.
Nice! The generic month of ā€œAprilā€ was simply a placeholder. Now that you have an actual date range, those are your real EDDs. When did you order and when did you complete profile?

No shame in reaching out! As someone who doesnā€™t have an EDD (March? Maybe?), 2.5 weeks seems like imminent delivery.
I agree. Whenever I had doubts I have called them, never felt they were annoyed by my calls, they were happy to help. Like after uploading insurance copy I called them, just to check if document looks good and after updating the trade-in odometer each time, called them just to check if anything else needed and after every other EDD jump, just to check if things are getting better. I am sure any average person who is not on the forum or in the circle, will do this, we get a lot of help here on the forum, but we are relieved only when we hear from Tesla, we pretty much know what's going on in general though.

• Love
Reactions: PatrickTM
I texted the SA that reached out to me early on

me: Hello Arielle, I noticed in my account my delivery window has moved way up to about 2-6 weeks away. Do you have any further details on build date or delivery? Thanks in advance RNredacted for reference
SA: Thank you! We see the same as well. You could have a VIN # by the end of the month! Once a VIN # is assigned, we will have a true ETA of your car coming from the factory. We are starting to see a lot of delivery dates change! For the better too!

*could* is an easy word to throw out there. Nothing ground breaking but her noting EDDs generally trending left is encouraging!

Howdy folks, first post here. Look forward to learning from the community. I've got a long wait but here are my ordering details.
Date Ordered: 1/30/2020. Model Y LR white, with black and white interior
Taken off hold: 9/27/2021 I was considering going with the Model S but price increases to that model and my lower ordering price on the Model Y sealed the deal (5K less than current price for Model Y)
EDD date of March 2-March 30 showed up on 10/11/21. So I've got a bit of a wait but better than April.

Why you little....!
:)

FINALLY!!! Refresh my page and spot a VIN! Must be a 2022 because itā€™s not MF anymore, itā€™s RNā€¦ wait false alarm, thatā€™s my reservation number. Sorry, Iā€™m losing my mindā€¦ VINsanity is a real thing!!! šŸ˜«

This reminds about the recent practical joke, a bad one in fact, check few posts after in that thread, it got so many members : 2022 VIN post

FINALLY!!! Refresh my page and spot a VIN! Must be a 2022 because itā€™s not MF anymore, itā€™s RNā€¦ wait false alarm, thatā€™s my reservation number. Sorry, Iā€™m losing my mindā€¦ VINsanity is a real thing!!! šŸ˜«
Man, you made me frantically refreshing my edd page, I am one day after your OD and SC is Tysons. Ah well, some day soon.

Reactions: ArrogantSeeker
Howdy folks, first post here. Look forward to learning from the community. I've got a long wait but here are my ordering details.
Date Ordered: 1/30/2020. Model Y LR white, with black and white interior
Taken off hold: 9/27/2021 I was considering going with the Model S but price increases to that model and my lower ordering price on the Model Y sealed the deal (5K less than current price for Model Y)
EDD date of March 2-March 30 showed up on 10/11/21. So I've got a bit of a wait but better than April.
Welcome! Nice to see someone else from Vegas here!

:)

This reminds about the recent practical joke, a bad one in fact, check few posts after in that thread, it got so many members : 2022 VIN post
Oof, he done them dirty. Hah ha. If any of you pull a fast one like that, the bar has been set at a round of golf. As an extra penalty, you also must supply the golf balls. I will take you up on it. And I'm TERRIBLE at golf, so be ready to pay up!

Today is my first day of my EDD window and it hasn't been pushed back yet. But still no VIN. Is this a good sign that I'm in the window??
Yes it is mother of all the signs, but I think it is time you give them a call asking for updates, got no reason then tell them you cancelled your vacation and waiting prepared to take delivery ;).

I would still get one if I could but I'd run out of garage space at this point. šŸ˜…
Garage space? Both of my Teslas park outside. In the summer it's too much trouble for our teensy tiny barely-one-car garage to try to get the bikes off the wall, the lawn mower out, etc. because the cars have to be moved. In the winter I usually take it back though.

Garage space? Both of my Teslas park outside. In the summer it's too much trouble for our teensy tiny barely-one-car garage to try to get the bikes off the wall, the lawn mower out, etc. because the cars have to be moved. In the winter I usually take it back though.
In Vegas we barely have driveways. My house has enough space for two cars in the garage and two in the driveway but I've got my car, fiancƩ's car, my motorcycle plus the new Y coming. I wish I could get another Tesla. I was actually looking at the old roadsters this morning thinking about how feasible it would be to have one haha.

The roller coaster continues. They moved me up by 4-6 weeks. Also, very strange, I have a 15 day window - the narrowest yet. I've seen others with new windows of 28 days. Tesla's EDD algorithm is wacky.
This is new!
Well, I am always positive, I would like to think Tesla finally fixed start date for Austin and they can now predict better. I wish this trend continues and everyone gets 15 days window.

Reactions: PatrickTM and G.D.H