Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post here! I ordered my MY on 4/1 (White, black interior, inductions, no FSD). The delivery window changed drastically like everyone else’s. I receive my VIN Friday morning and have everything lined up minus the insurance.

My current delivery window is holding all weekend from April 28-May 4. I’m excited to join the club but the wait is brutal!
That is great. A VIN is a good sign. Looking forward to that day hopefully soon.

Soon I won't need a VIN.
I am trying to be patient but I have ordered and received so many pre-delivery accessories at this point, soon I will be able to build my own Model Y.
Same. My kitchen is currently fully of boxes just waiting on the car. My husband asked me if it was just pieces I needed to put together.

Updated

Ordered MYP, Red, No Tow, Black, Autopilot

Order Date: April 5th

History:
April 05: 5 - 9 Weeks
April 06: May 5 - June 4
April 07: May 1 - May 31
April 10: May 2 - May 22
April 14: 5 - 9 Weeks FDO
April 19: May 5 - May 22

We're getting there.

Updated

Ordered MYP, Red, No Tow, Black, Autopilot

Order Date: April 5th

History:
April 05: 5 - 9 Weeks
April 06: May 5 - June 4
April 07: May 1 - May 31
April 10: May 2 - May 22
April 14: 5 - 9 Weeks FDO
April 19: May 5 - May 22

We're getting there.
Yours follows mine. I ordered on 03/31. You can see order in my signature. Looking forward to a VIN assignment. Hoping by the end of the week, but probably 2 weeks out if these est. dates stick.

Ordered on 4/10 in NYC
Model Y LR AWD / white exterior / black interior / 20'' induction / no FSD
Originally was May 5 - May 28 but changed to May 28 - June 17 and stayed the same for almost a week now :(

Emailed to my closest service center asking for status but haven't gotten any replies yet.

Ordered on 4/10 in NYC
Model Y LR AWD / white exterior / black interior / 20'' induction / no FSD
Originally was May 5 - May 28 but changed to May 28 - June 17 and stayed the same for almost a week now :(

Emailed to my closest service center asking for status but haven't gotten any replies yet.
Yeah that happened to me back when I ordered. Here's my updated graph for reference.
TSLAMY_DelivEst_4_19_21_12_00_PM.png

Thanks for the reference, can't wait for delivery day!

BTW I am wondering anyone in NY or east coast starts getting VIN assigned?
I am in NYC as well. I placed an order for an inventory car on 3/30, I didn't get a chance to pick up the car by 4/1. The car was then assigned to someone else and now I am back on the queue with no estimates (Everything is already paid for 😒).

2021 Mode Y LR AWD Multicoat RED, Black 7 seat interior, 20 inch, Tow Hitch, no FSD, Ordered on March 30th, Still waiting for a new VIN and delivery confirmation.

I am in NYC as well. I placed an order for an inventory car on 3/30, I didn't get a chance to pick up the car by 4/1. The car was then assigned to someone else and now I am back on the queue with no estimates (Everything is already paid for 😒).

2021 Mode Y LR AWD Multicoat RED, Black 7 seat interior, 20 inch, Tow Hitch, no FSD, Ordered on March 30th, Still waiting for a new VIN and delivery confirmation.
I see.

I went to test drive on 4/10 at Brooklyn Tesla. One of the sale advisors told me that they currently don't have any inventory there until mid May. :(
I am not sure how accurate this is but hope we can get it soon.

First post here! I ordered my MY on 4/1 (White, black interior, inductions, no FSD). The delivery window changed drastically like everyone else’s. I receive my VIN Friday morning and have everything lined up minus the insurance.

My current delivery window is holding all weekend from April 28-May 4. I’m excited to join the club but the wait is brutal!
We may be picking up on the same day and cars arriving on the same train / carrier.

I live near the SC so I've been watching the new ones coming in and a match for our configs has arrived several times throughout April.

I'm waiting for an insurance quote from Allstate now that I have the VIN.