Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there, super new here so these may have already been answered. Has anyone else’s account gone from saying a tentative date to the generic 5-9 weeks? My original date was supposedly May 21-June 14 but I have yet to get a VIN and my SA never responds to me. I have reached out to the dealership and they said they won’t know anything until I’m assigned a VIN. Also, I’ve been seeing a ton of articles about looking at the page source to see if your VIN is assigned. Does anyone know if that’s real or just BS?
Here’s the link: How to reveal your Tesla VIN number before it's in your account - Electrek
Has happened to quite a few of us. I’m on about week 2 of generic dates after mid May- June dates. Source code tricks haven’t revealed anything for me

Reactions: elguapo
I did not order FSD and mine has shown 5-9 weeks for almost two weeks now. Today I entered the fifth week since ordering, so I expect my car should arrive in the next few days. /s

Unrelated, does anyone else go through the emotional roller coaster of searching the source code and getting really excited when it finds "5Y" but then you add the "J" and it gives you the middle finger?
I did not order FSD and mine has shown 5-9 weeks for almost two weeks now. Today I entered the fifth week since ordering, so I expect my car should arrive in the next few days. /s

Unrelated, does anyone else go through the emotional roller coaster of searching the source code and getting really excited when it finds "5Y" but then you add the "J" and it gives you the middle finger?
Hi! I’m a new member and patiently waiting on MY/LR delivery to Hawaii. Ordered on 4/11 and went from estimated date range of May-June to that being removed and replaced with 6-10 weeks estimated delivery date from date of order.
Yes! I too go through the emotional roller coaster searching the source code. I get excited then sad when it shows 5Y and then nothing! I am hoping we hear something soon. I’m going crazy checking for updates.

Reactions: Soosh and hallwc87
DCU 1.49% offer is 65 months. However, another poster said they were able to get Tesla to match the 1.49% and Tesla used their original lender's 72-month term. To receive a referral, you'll need to share your First and Last Name, and email address. Message me, @sgalla04, @noob_hunter_gu, or any of the above forum members that have gone through the process.

EDIT: When I applied for membership DCU "pre-approved me for $35K auto loan limit" but obviously that isn't sufficient, so don't "ADD" the auto loan option during your membership application. Instead, just complete a normal membership. Once you have your online account access then you can apply for an auto loan and enter whatever amount you want.
I am currently using Tesla loan, it may be worth looking into this. Can you please let me know how I can get a referral from you? Thanks

Reactions: PatrickTM
I contacted my SA via text the first time. Switched to blue. This past week he was off so he told me to call the SC to switch to red. No problems.
Did your order confirmation update? If it updated it should take the current pricing. What is the date on your order confirmation?

Isn't red the more premium premium color? So that change (blue to red) should have also had a cost increase. Mine was updated 3/7 to capture the lower base price:

1621459175613.png