Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
BTW, forgot to ask, for folks who have recently taken delivery, what version of the Tesla software are you on?

I am on: 2021.35.103
I’m on 10.2

Attachments

• 92CB086F-D235-42C8-A665-91310C5D7DFF.jpeg
    92CB086F-D235-42C8-A665-91310C5D7DFF.jpeg
    207.9 KB · Views: 69
The tax credit on installation of an EV charger currently expires on 12/31/21. These things are often extended on an annual basis (it was previously set to expire on 12/31/20, but was extended another year as of 12/27/20), but there's no guarantee. To claim the credit for 2021, you're technically required to install the charger before the end of the year. Instructions for Form 8911 (02/2021) | Internal Revenue Service
It does not have to be a charger. It can be an outlet to plug in a charger. You can even buy a plug in wall charger and claim the credit.

Gonna get one that does. The Tesmanian one does I think.
I haven’t needed to split often, but definitely understandable. If I did I would probably go Tuxmats for the front and passenger and Tesmanian for the trunk…although I think they are charging way too much for the back of the seats cover.

Reactions: Sunvalleylaw
Couldn't sleep... so set out to find a name.. and I think I will go with 'Vega' - brightest star in the northern constellation Lyra also it means 'speed/momentum/determination'.
Love those names! Then again, I am a touch biased given my username and profile pic 😄. I'm probably going to go with something from one of my favorite sci-fi book series or shows.

Reactions: neoY
I haven’t needed to split often, but definitely understandable. If I did I would probably go Tuxmats for the front and passenger and Tesmanian for the trunk…although I think they are charging way too much for the back of the seats cover.
I ski and bike, and would lay seats down a lot, (part of the attraction of the Y) and often split. Will look at Tuxmats for the front and passenger.

Reactions: samori01
Did anyone’s EDD move by 6 weeks? Mine did this morning - from 12/13-27 to 1/26-2/23. That is quite a jump when your app says “We are building your car”!
I had a similar set back earlier this week. The “building your car” is a standard message everyone sees prior to being assigned a VIN. I wouldn’t read into it. I think you’ll probably see a set back, but probably not 6 weeks. Thinking those of us who had late December windows will take delivery in January at some point.

Reactions: samori01