Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like my account is hosed again also. So much for the blue M3. At least I got the metallic pea this time. Ain’t she a beaut?!

Attachments

• 9672AFBC-0D87-4CAD-921B-0DCD447ACB05.jpeg
    9672AFBC-0D87-4CAD-921B-0DCD447ACB05.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 55
I ordered a MY LR MSM white interior on April 12 for delivery in Temecula CA. I contacted them last week and was told end of May or early June. Dates online were June 1 - 21 while the website was still working this morning.
I'm also taking delivery in Temecula. They told me early June this week. The week before, they told me to expect delivery the week of June 7th. 😑
Current ETA is June 10 - June 20

Well everyone! I got my VIN today!!!!! 5YJYGDEEXMF15****

WOW! congrats!

thats a MUCH lower VIN than I would expect though must have had a cancel?. GOOD LUCK post pics when you get it. The blue is the prettiest color.

Ill pretend to not seeth with rage that I Dont have mine HAHAHAHA

edit never mind me. it showed me an old post like it was new, I see youve already got your car. FANtastic.

I do have a question, if my MY does show up when I’m in the hospital delivering, how long can they hold the car or can I set up a POA for my hubby to pick it up.
I gave our delivery center a heads up and they said they’d work with us. I’d just reach out and let them know ahead of time. Seems like our baby will come first though because I don’t expect our Y in the next week!

WOW! congrats!

thats a MUCH lower VIN than I would expect though must have had a cancel?. GOOD LUCK post pics when you get it. The blue is the prettiest color.

Ill pretend to not seeth with rage that I Dont have mine HAHAHAHA

edit never mind me. it showed me an old post like it was new, I see youve already got your car. FANtastic.
That was posted May 11th. Stale news unfortunately.

According to Tesla.com if you order a LR MY today it takes 4-12 weeks, but if you order a Performance the wait is only 3-6 weeks. Isn't the Performance variant affected by whatever issue is affecting the LR? Do they just have older ones in stock? Or is it all just BS? Because at this point I'd even consider changing my order to Performance and taking delivery of that faster...

Ok, now after account site being down, revised info NOT GOOD!!:

Ordered White Plains NY April 16, Red, LR, 5 seat, black interior, 20" wheels, no hitch

April 21 - May 19 to June 4
April 29 - June 4 to 28
May 1 - June 5 to 25
May 1 afternoon - June 10 to June 30
May 2 - June 2 to 22
May 3 - June 3 to 23
May 4 - June 4 to 24
May 5 - June 16 to 30
May 6 - June 15 to 30
May 11 - June 9 to 29
May 12 - June 4 to 24
May 14 (AM) - 5 to 9 weeks from ordering date
May 14 (PM) - June 4 to 24
May 18 - June 6 - 26
May 19 - June 4 - 24
May 21 - June 10 to 30

I would love to hear your update later, as I am also picking up from that location. I am so beyond frustrated with this whole process, I just emailed my SA (Rob) and got an email back saying he is out of the office until the 24th 😤 I ordered on 3/20 and haven’t had a delivery date range or any other information on the order site for weeks. Just get the run around when I call or email
Just got back from Schaumburg. As you said Robert is my guy too and he is out today. I talked to someone else and she said they were going to have a meeting later today and then they would call their customers to give them an update. She said she wasn’t sure what the issue is. Not much of an update but fingers crossed.

The lot is jam packed with model Ys and the VINs I checked were all in the 1800s and I saw a couple in the 1900s with May builds.
A091CDA1-8F8F-4B11-9571-5716E8CC0A30.jpeg