Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As others have said, once you're matched, you have to move fast. Otherwise you're essentially placed in the back of the line.

Tesla does allow "touchless" delivery in some locations where you essentially do everything online (including document signing) and they just leave the car at your house. The key fobs are in the car and you use your phone to unlock the first time. The downside to this is that you're not there for an inspection.
I was offered this as I live over 5hrs away from the closest delivery center, it is $700 for the service and they just flatbed the car to your driveway.

Does anyone here have any clue on the firmware upgrade which the SA keeps talking about ? I did ask for specifics and they apparently do not have much information either. I have heard that most of the dealerships across are full to a point where they cannot afford to hold new shipments unless they the delivery.

Reactions: bigdaddyreg
Stopped by Littleton CO service center this afternoon.A few takeaways 1) I was told, that they have 250 cars in the area which” will be delivered in the next week. 2. Most Deliveries to be at Home.3. He said go ahead and do trade in estimate now, it will be good through June.
4. MYP’s manufacture dates- I changed my mind on color so I have 2 orders. White MYP black interior no tow scheduled to be built tomorrow. MSM same options scheduled to be built 6/14. (It hurts but I cancelled the white) Glutton for Punishment

Yet another delivery. He claimed to have ordered 3 weeks ago…
VIN 182xxx
CD78E085-A779-487D-931E-D748FA095340.jpeg

As others have said, once you're matched, you have to move fast. Otherwise you're essentially placed in the back of the line.

Tesla does allow "touchless" delivery in some locations where you essentially do everything online (including document signing) and they just leave the car at your house. The key fobs are in the car and you use your phone to unlock the first time. The downside to this is that you're not there for an inspection.
My delivery range is June 17-30 and I'm away on vacation June 12-27th. :(

Hope they can hold it a few days, would love to have it before then. Also nervous they're going to wake up and lower my trade in value after 30 days. Getting above MSRP for my 4 year old super duty, but crazy stuff is happening in truck world right now.

Stopped by Littleton CO service center this afternoon.A few takeaways 1) I was told, that they have 250 cars in the area which” will be delivered in the next week. 2. Most Deliveries to be at Home.3. He said go ahead and do trade in estimate now, it will be good through June.
4. MYP’s manufacture dates- I changed my mind on color so I have 2 orders. White MYP black interior no tow scheduled to be built tomorrow. MSM same options scheduled to be built 6/14. (It hurts but I cancelled the white) Glutton for Punishment

When did you order each? I think you and I have the same order date but different configs. How do you know your manufacture date? I'm curious if mine is close to yours. My SA here in Denver has not been very helpful. I am supposed to pickup at the Littleton Service Center and haven't heard anything about home delivery.

When did you order each? I think you and I have the same order date but different configs. How do you know your manufacture date? I'm curious if mine is close to yours. My SA here in Denver has not been very helpful. I am supposed to pickup at the Littleton Service Center and haven't heard anything about home delivery.
I live pretty close so I just stopped by and asked for any info they had. I talked to John. White ordered 4/12. MSM ordered on 5/21